Epic Perfect World

Stealth Pots for Assassin's

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Previous Thread : http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=24941.0 (Approved)

Reason Denied :

What in the world kind of response is that? "Due to a problem we didn't consider at first". Did someone pay off the GM's in order for this not to be implemented last year?

Let's look at the fact's here :

Every single class in all of Perfect World is allowed to use Stealth Pot's. These were originally made to counter Assassins, and honestly (even though they're implemented) it's still surprisingly rare to actually see someone use these in PK since stealthing in event's for too long leads to a DQ.

However, we run into this problem where in a lot of Sin vs Sin fight's, the fights last a ridiculous amount of time.  It's truly just unnecessary, tedious and boring.

Using the Playoffs as an example, a Sin vs Sin fight will almost always reach duel after the 5~7 minute timer and then since X3 Spark will gain them back HP, they will spam this and also run in circles and spam Life Hunter. This process can last a very, very long time.  

+1 im sick of those sins that stealth in 1v1 events and sht

+1 for sins that spam stealth in event

1.5.2 adds 1 detection level when revelation pot is used, maybe aga can do the same? just add 1 detection level when u use it (this way u can see stealthed sins) ?

+1 because no gameplay or anything on this game that can help us to get our target out of stealth unless the target is stupid enough to stay at same place n be aoe'd

So right here we have (4) of the most influential Sin's on the entire server all agreeing that this should be implemented last year, however for reason's unknown this was APPROVED and then DENIED later on- Without ever giving proper reasoning behind it

I don't find Sin's being able to use stealth pot's "broken" by any means. If anything it even's the score between the highest tier-EA's that'll use stealth to escape a Sin, and the Sin itself can't do anything about it. Then in return when the Sin runs away and hides, a stealth pot it all that is needed to end the fight.

TL : DR

Allow sins to use stealth pots or raise their awareness level by 1 so that Sin vs Sin fight's are less cancerous. I don't see what else it would really be affecting.

The times an EA will be up against a Sin 1v1 are very minimal, I don't see why that would be a deciding factor either. 
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:15 pm by cyka blyat

kitty stew

playoffs is one of the dumbest reasons to implement a change like this..  and as you said they get dq anyways.. so even mentioning archer stealth there is pointless

sins already have a distinct advantage of moving in stealth that archers don't have..

I never understood why it was temporarily approved it should have never been

share the stealth fwiw used to have a higher level of stealth that far evaded sin detect levels and revelation pots and that was nerfed so now it doesn't escape other sins..  that was more of a compromise

sins are fine with their current detection levels

Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:24 pm by kitty stew

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
sins already have a distinct advantage of moving in stealth that archers don't have..
What are leaps?

IMO Using archers as an excuse to -1 a change that would 99.8% only affect Sin vs Sin fights is completely shitposting.

playoffs is one of the dumbest reasons to implement a change like this..  
Give me some real reasons aside from Archers (which barely ever end up paired against an Assassin) why this shouldn't be implemented other than completely shitposting/postfarming and maybe I'd take your response with 1/2 an ounce of credit

There are two classes that can stealth in the entire game. Archers, and Sins.

This suggestion would barely, if at all affect Mass PK

Mostly affect 1v1.

Don't know why you're crying unless you're an archer that likes to AFK out of safezone in stealth for 24 hours a day
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:29 pm by cyka blyat

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Because Magestic's sin will have no other backup plan obviously.

kitty stew

What are leaps? IMO Using archers as an excuse to -1 a change that would 99.8% only affect Sin vs Sin fights is completely shitposting.

I wasn't using archers you mentioned them...  and if stealthing in your little tryhard epeen event causes dq then it's irrelevant even bitching about archers

sin shadow escape has always been a good check upon other sins and share the stealth was nerfed already long ago..  something you failed to even address in your whine about shit posting

also about post farming

300 posts since Jan 2013 versus 2600 since 2014

reassess who is shit posting and post farming 

you live on these forums 

go outside and get some fresh air and stop acting like a whiny bitch because someone points out your idea sucks 
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:32 pm by kitty stew

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
at this meta atm sins having stealth pot wouldnt hurt archers +1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
at this meta atm sins having stealth pot wouldnt hurt archers +1
This ↑

also about post farming

300 posts since Jan 2013 versus 2600 since 2014

reassess who is shit posting and post farming

you live on these forums

go outside and get some fresh air and stop acting like a whiny bitch because someone points out your idea sucks

1/10 attempt for trolling 

Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:36 pm by cyka blyat

kitty stew

You said Archers can't move, Sin's can. You did mention archers. I literally have no idea what I'm reading in the quote above other than you bringing up 'Share the Stealth', which has nothing to do with sin detection levels. It was nerfed? That's cool, how is that relevant? This suggestion would mostly affect 1v1's, unless you are having too much trouble reading that. If the suggestion has no relevance to you (which it clearly doesn't) stop shit-posting on it with random bs that doesn't have anything to do with the main suggestion.

People spend far more time outside sz than in 1v1 events

so a big change just for the sake of this little retarded event is ***ing stupid..  in case the point isn't clear

sins bitch about archer stealth except archers can't move for shit..  they can jump big whoop how is that comparable to sins? sin can still run away outside this dumb event and even in it you even mentioned dq.. so what is the point..  remember you mentioned archers I'm just giving rebuttal to your awful arguments

tldr it's a shit idea have fun being angry and making a billion posts 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
so a big change just for the sake of this little retarded event is ***ing stupid..  in case the point isn't clear

sins bitch about archer stealth except archers can't move for shit..  they can jump big whoop how is that comparable to sins?  remember you mentioned archers I'm just giving rebuttal to your awful arguments
A big change? Two classes in the entire game can stealth.

Sin's don't bitch about Archer stealth at all, this suggestion is regarding Sin vs Sin in general

Not going to bother replying to you anymore since you're clearly trying to troll and failing horribly
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:43 pm by cyka blyat

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 i don't think it would hurt for sins to have stealth pot.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I don't understand how you could make this thread and expect to be taken seriously after bombing the mystic thread.

I just don't see the need for it? Why should Mystic be able to see stealthed players more often than other classes exactly? Yes, they lost a skill that caused a lot of bug-reports and was useful, sure, but I don't see why they need a second-stealth pot in order to make up for that. Most of the mystic's I've seen today have done completely fine with a very minimal amount of complaining.

Just like you said about mystics doing fine with minimal complaining, you're the only person I've ever seen complain about access to rev pots on a sin. Just like you don't see the need for mystics to have a pseudo version of their unfairly removed skill, I don't see the need for sins to have rev pots either. Because sometimes a sin stealths in a sin 1vs1? That's the entire reason? Sometimes sins stealth in a mystic 1vs1 while rev pot is on CD, which would be fine if they could use their mystical eye skill...oh wait.

So just to get this straight...you don't want mystics to be able to see you in stealth...even though they had a skill specifically designed for that which was removed because of a glitch. But you DO want to be able to see other assassins on YOUR assassin despite that not being how its supposed to be since the dawn of rev pots?

It's wrong to replace a skill that was removed for non balance reasons (because of an unrelated glitch) with a nerfed alternative, but its not wrong to give you access to pots you never had because you want them...? Okay.... I'll give you the same vote you gave the mystic thread, -1.

1 month on sin and the buff sins nerf other war has already begun, hey dom?

Edit:
And this is coming from someone who personally hates mystics, but if share the stealth was removed instead of mystical eye to fix the glitch I think ya'll would be singing a different tune right now.  :-X
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:49 pm by Mizore

OmegaRa

Assassins do not need revelation pots : - )

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Raising awareness is stupid, would make stealth useless completely if a sin is around.

+1 on the pill, though its not needed.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1                                            

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Just add the pill