• Characters: Grim_reapeR
  • Faction: Tyrants
So when they going to buff mystic  :normal-8:

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
+1! Mystic's are no longer mystic's without it! :(
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:12 pm by KrowMaet

kitty stew

Remove Share the Stealth and allow Mystical Eye to work again. Let them have a taste of a missing skill that was relied on, then comment. :police:
share the stealth wasn't the cause of bug, mystical eye was

and it wasn't just one or two or three people abusing this, it was a handful of players

the skill is deservedly neutralized, and doesn't deserve a replacement.. losing the skill is it's own reward of rampant bug abuse

if the idiot mystics didn't want it removed, shouldn't have been retarded

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
He has no chance other than the skillbar row mixed in macro that happend once but oke Its not related to event, its related to pvp In rpk/mass pk that sht would make it impossible to get away especially coz it'd be a double timing rev pot The 2spark usage is worth it over a knockdown/space revert and so on in a mass pk scenario :) or even getting in sz lmao
In the mass PK scenario where mystics instead of healing and supporting have their T selected to sins only? xD I don't even remember the last time I saw a mystic DD'ing in mass, or an assassin in mass for that matter lmao.

Sure in the insanely specific scenario where you stealth and a mystic is simultaneously supporting and constantly hoping that for 6 seconds he can knock someone out of stealth while you are also standing completely still in stealth instead of kiting then you would probably get knocked out by this hero sin slaying mystic, granted that mystics cleric might be dead because they stopped healing it, but at least they knocked you out of stealth in mass...amiright?

Do you mass on your sin? I've seen you in heroic battle (where stealth doesnt work anyways) But never in mass before.

Can we revert AD back to being 3 seconds, and it being an AOE buff too ^_^
Domain wasn't changed because you could use it to bug crash the map, it was changed for balancing reasons by the official server.

Mystical eye was removed by THIS server because of a glitch in coding, nothing to do with the skill balance.

Remove Share the Stealth and allow Mystical Eye to work again. Let them have a taste of a missing skill that was relied on, then comment. :police:

+1 if they got a taste of their own medicine I bet their opinions would turn 180 real fast lmao.   :-X

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Remove Share the Stealth and allow Mystical Eye to work again. Let them have a taste of a missing skill that was relied on, then comment.  :police:
Forums needs a thumps up button  :))  

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I don't even have that skill on my Mystic, and unaware of its usage, well, 
I'll +1 cos Seekers have that "Radiant Sight" thing. And, what's the point of having a third eye if you can't use it? 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Mystics do fine without it but if Agatio could edit the skill where it wont bug report players that would be great. It sucks that it got disabled due to idiots.+1

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1, I miss Mystical Eye :(

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Okay, kind of a follow up on some of the comments.

Mystics were always able to use Revelation Pot and Mystical Eye - Revelation Pot could never be prevented by spark. I don't understand what the argument is with that honestly.

My idea of creating a class-specific Revelation Pot was just a off the top of my head idea to try and replace Mystical Eye. I'm not saying it is the only suggestion, just one. If there are other ideas, that's awesome.

It would be amazing if Mystical Eye could be reinstated with a requirement to be unstealthed.

Some people need to stop taking game so srs m8.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Okay, kind of a follow up on some of the comments.

Mystics were always able to use Revelation Pot and Mystical Eye - Revelation Pot could never be prevented by spark. I don't understand what the argument is with that honestly.

My idea of creating a class-specific Revelation Pot was just a off the top of my head idea to try and replace Mystical Eye. I'm not saying it is the only suggestion, just one. If there are other ideas, that's awesome.

It would be amazing if Mystical Eye could be reinstated with a requirement to be unstealthed.

Some people need to stop taking game so srs m8.

Some people are just a special kind of stupid. 

kitty stew

Some people are just a special kind of stupid.

agreed

especially since it wasn't revelation pots they were talking about sparking..

Nope Mystical eye would pop ppl out This would give u a long time with that sht on making it that u cant avoid (u could avoid mystical eye with 2nd spark)  Mystic is fine as it is I cant even use that pot lmfao

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
agreed

especially since it wasn't revelation pots they were talking about sparking..
I honestly didn't read anything besides the original post, I didn't even read what you quoted LOL. 
But it was a good laugh reading what OP said a sec ago. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I honestly didn't read anything besides the original post, I didn't even read what you quoted LOL. But it was a good laugh reading what OP said a sec ago.
Mystical eye could be resisted if you timed your immune well, what seby meant was if you could resist the skill (mystical eye) with 2 spark or another immune, then replacing it with something you can't resist wouldn't be fair.

However I counter that out of the 2 skills that caused the glitch that got mystical eye removed (share stealth and mystical eye) mystics lost an entire skill and sins got off scott free, which was equally if not more unfair.

I think to replace mystical eye a custom revelation potion that lasts 6 seconds would be good, because revelation pots unlike mystical eye have a lot of delay and you need to predict stealth up to 5 seconds in advance, and if you predict it to soon the sin or ea will see your revelation buff and just not bother stealthing. Where as mystical eye where it can be resisted if you want to waste 2 sparks to do so, it has no start up lag or delay and is overall better for unstealthing.