Epic Perfect World

Rancor Event Suggestion

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Rancor is looking a little dry and out-dated and only gives 1 EC per mob + decent XP if you're under 150 and grinding.
I'd like to suggest for a quest to be created for Rancor that players can take where they have to kill a certain amount of Rancor mobs and then when the quest is finished, they get reward with Perfect Elements.

Example: Quest to kill 50-100 Rancor mobs and get rewarded 10 PE

Prototype

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Rancor needs a revamp. Its a outdated event.

Offline Tyreseus

• The Insane all the way!
  • Incompetent and Disappointing Minions

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
+10  this will attract more player to do dis boring event other than leveling alt toon.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
its alwaysssssssssss PEs with you people PEs this PEs that Log in you want 5 PEs change gear you want 5 PEs you fart you want 5 PEs you log out you want 5PEs  might as well change currency to PEs and remove EC  :-X and ofc all the greedy fggts always +1 cause GV + daily PEs isnt enough for them  :-X :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 people would farm millions of PE 

think about the economy....

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
its alwaysssssssssss PEs with you people PEs this PEs that Log in you want 5 PEs change gear you want 5 PEs you fart you want 5 PEs you log out you want 5PEs might as well change currency to PEs and remove EC :-X and ofc all the greedy fggts always +1 cause GV + daily PEs isnt enough for them :-X :-X
You're a horrible barb with a x1 defense weapon who couldnt beat kunkun in a 1vs1, take your opinion to where it's appreciated, the trash.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
-1 people would farm millions of PE

think about the economy....

Millions? I'm suggesting 10 PE as a reward. PEs aren't tradeable. If there's a limit put on how many times you can take and complete the quest a day, there shouldn't be an issue. Even then 10 PE is nothing when the % rates and chances of rolling good stats on R8 is slim.

The economy is already shit so idk what you're on about.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
You're a horrible barb with a x1 defense weapon who couldnt beat kunkun in a 1vs1, take your opinion to where it's appreciated, the trash.
Gotta love when you put a bait and you can slowly watch the little fish come to it and bite it  :)) fk i love forums.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Gotta love when you put a bait and you can slowly watch the little fish come to it and bite it  :)) fk i love forums.
Yo that's the best part about forums and games man.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Real life too honestly.  :-X

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I just got 2x ct boots and 3x def weap with 30 PE (hone included). And all I did was login a few times a week... PE too OP.
OT: this event is kinda outdated. I only see very few people doing this event. Change rewards please GN (100 mobs =same rewards as HB maybe? or 150 ec ._. )
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:15 am by 🌠Habits

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+1 You know whats up bruh  8) i should become a professional fisherman