Epic Perfect World

Barb Knockdown

PURGATORY

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
+1. Everything is OP and broken on the server. Let's just remove skills and gear then all will be balanced. #MakeEPWGreatAgain.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes
It misses pretty often let barbs keep it to compensate their shit ass magic defense... 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1. Everything is OP and broken on the server. Let's just remove skills and gear then all will be balanced. #MakeEPWGreatAgain.
This is the best suggestion I've seen in my life, do it Agatio, +1

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
This is the best suggestion I've seen in my life, do it Agatio, +1
Glad you agree with such Factor Ideas. Most people will QQ about being weak and unbalanced but they only know script + gear. We go back to no gear or skills and then we see the real PK masters emerge. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Glad you agree with such Factor Ideas. Most people will QQ about being weak and unbalanced but they only know script + gear. We go back to no gear or skills and then we see the real PK masters emerge.
That was the best idea, man, you should be head gm. Go to no gear so there will be no gear scripts. ezpz

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
That was the best idea, man, you should be head gm. Go to no gear so there will be no gear scripts. ezpz
Exactly. You can't script what you don't have. #MakeEPWGreatAgain. Who needs gear or skills when you can have base stats? Easiest way to balance, +1 100%. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Exactly. You can't script what you don't have. #MakeEPWGreatAgain. Who needs gear or skills when you can have base stats? Easiest way to balance, +1 100%.
Ye dude, it will be perfect. If Agatio doesn't do it, I'll make a server just like Epic but with no gear.  :normal-42: :normal-42:

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Ye dude, it will be perfect. If Agatio doesn't do it, I'll make a server just like Epic but with no gear.  :normal-42: :normal-42:
100% would join. My factor ideas will make it great.
 Agatio, please remove all gears, stats and skill. only way to make it balanced. Would also save the economy from the catastrophic explosion its soon to experience with the price of dama changing by one EC. All players will rage quit without this update due to how easy it is for full attack and defense sets, increasing scripters and further ruining economy with trial botting. 
#MakeEPWGreatAgain  :police: :police:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1

make the only barb stun skill (that doesn't last 1 second) useless  
+1                    

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1                    
ye man that sounds best

Apocalypse

kitty stew

I dunno if Agatio was serious about the last nerf he talked about, but recuding cooldown time and knockdown chance sounds like a better idea.. paralyze can stay the way it is

so.. semi +1

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I don't want anyone crying about other classes just a simple +1 or -1 thank you.

What is your opinion on the barb knockdown, should it be nerfed?
u joking right???

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Make it a seal instead so that WB can chase their targets around for longer :)