Epic Perfect World

Duel Cultivation-change cultivation

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
i have a small suggestion here and i don't know if it's already here or not because i haven't tried that yet ....
changing cultivation from Demon to sage would instantly change the whole skills from demon to sage or sage to Demon so you don't have to buy all the skills allover again and buy all the Morai and Primal skills so if you already have all the Demon skills and change to sage all the skills would automatically change to sage that would help people who made wrong choice of their  fairly or want to Test Demon/sage and decide what's better for their playstyle
i also don't find any advantage in this so no one will QQ about it unless these people who already has Demon and sage of each class already but i would love to make it easy for people to get the stone to change fairly maybe make it 20-30 Gold which is around 500 EC . not free from God's Giving but the whole skill set will change if you already have the skills . besides only people who would change is the ones who did a wrong choice or want to try another cultivation/skills .

- another suggestion which would be good and support the server and won't make any unbalance or a big difference is Duel Cultivation/fairly so people can DONATE for duel Fairly and have both Demon and sage skills ( but the skills/buffs have to share cooldown of course )
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:31 am by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
rofl......
grow up kid and speak your mind instead of stupid comments on people's topics . don't see anything funny unless you want me to block you off my topics :D

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
grow up kid and talk your mind instead of stupid comments on people's Topics
rofl... u talking shitts.... look your suggestions..... i say not more...

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Another one bites the dust

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Domgrath on Steroids 

kitty stew

shit idea -1

dual culti has been asked about before, and the only response you get is "its bannable"

lulu

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
4.00 gof sins and insta cast sage eas with 2.00 purge
Damn who cant deny right
Serious question tho: why aren't you banned yet?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
First suggestion is not possible currently, second doesn't need comment.