Circles of Wisdom

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Game Master
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This is Event is pretty simple.
I i will have 10 circles spawned and i will be hiding into 1 of those.
All you have to do is guess where i'm  :-\

I will explain it in detail now so you guys don't have any doubts.
There will be 10 circles in the room, check the image below for reference.

GM will be hiding in one of the the circles.
Hiding means the GM will be invisible, so no one will be able to know where the GM is standing.

GM will port 6 players at each time.
Once all the players are inside the room, the GM will then hide in one of the circles.

When the GM says "Go" or something else announcing the start, each player will be able to then pick a circle of their own trying to guess where the GM is hiding.

Simple enough.
Below a list of rules and regulations will be added to let you guys understand better the event.

Rules and Regulations*
  • Each character can win only once;
    • Can bring alts but keep in mind that the same character (ID) will not be accepted.
  • Each character can participate only once. Characters in the same account can't come 2 or more times;
    • This will give you a reward even if not winning and give others a chance too.
  • Once GM says "Go" or any "start picking" sentence/comment players will have 2 minutes to pick the circle;
    • Obviously its 2 minutes but give or take a second or two, impossible to be so perfectionist.
  • Many players can be in the same circle;
    • In the 2 minutes time players can choose any circle they want, even circles with other players standing already.
  • Being outside a circle does NOT count as a participation;
    • This means that after the 2 minutes if player/s is/are not standing inside a circle they will not count as a participant and will not win any reward, they will not be able to bring that same char again to the event.
  • Every player will get a reward, winners get higher reward;
    • Check the rewards tab below.
  • PvP is not allowed;
    • Killing other players will result in the immediate disqualification of the player in question. During the whole event.
  • Simple Models / Effect;
    • Make sure to have your effects set to at least show the circles.
  • Characters must have a minimum level of 145 to participate;
    • There were people using even characters level 1 to join. NEed to give chance to least other players. If you wanna use more alts level them.

*Rules and Regulations might suffer changes along the way, so make sure to keep an eye on the just in case.

Questions already asked and answered*2
Q: Can i use Revelation Potion ?
A: Those potions do not work to reveal GM invisibility. Using them or not won't change anything in the event.

Q: How i know you won't be moving around to "help" this or that player ?
A: If you mean i would give favoritism to some players, you don't need to worry as i will be recording every round. Start recording from the moment i say "i will hide" till the end when i appear and say "winner xxxx" or "no winners".

*2Questions will be added along the way and when they appear while hosting the event, so this part will most likely be suffering changes also.

Below will the list of rewards for either participants and winners
Each participant that does not win will get:
  • Event Token x2
  • Epic Coin x200
  • Supply Token x120
  • Perfect Element x2

Each character winning this event will get:
  • Event Token x4
  • Epic Coin x400
  • Supply Token x240
  • Perfect Element x4

Below the videos of each round will be added.
Good Luck to Everyone !
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2016, 05:51 pm by Flower

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Game Master
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch
Table of updates
June 16th
  • Rules and Regulations updated;

July 19th
  • Rules and Regulations updated;
    • Now the player can only bring 1 character from each account. Bringing several characters from the same account is not allowed anymore. This had to be done due to people abusing the event not giving chance to other players.

July 28th
  • Characters must have a minimum level of 145 to participate;
    • There were people using even characters level 1 to join. Need to give chance to other players. If you wanna use more alts level them.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Game Master
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch
Soon in game ! Come try to find EvilTouch in the Circles !