Epic Perfect World

What specs do you need for mass pk?

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Not surprised your head is too far up your ass to realize that my post was making fun of this out-dated game. Which in comparison to games from today, PW is a out-dated in terms of graphics and engine.

You don't need to waste money upgrading your computer for PW. You can play on a max graphics with a computer that costs 500$. Your main concern should be MS than anything.
nice mad max fury road reference xD
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

PURGATORY

Sis such nerd

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline NukeCola

I am playin on this atm:

And for example I can run crysis on medium graphics and 30fps, but cant run PW on anything decent when mass pk starts >.<

Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad T530 2429-5XG
Processor: Intel Core i7 3520M
Graphics Adapter: NVIDIA NVS 5400M 1024 MB
Display: 15.6 inch, 16:9, 1600x900 pixels
4GB ram

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I could make a bunch of movie references that depict your true worth but I'll be the bigger person.  O:-) 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
It's not the graphics that are the issue, it's the FPS.

EPW is a game almost 100% based on CPU power, and since it's a Single-Threaded game, it will therefore not run that well on many multi-core CPU's

For example, I have a i7 6700K CPU and I'll have hundreds of FPS when I'm alone somewhere on the map but the moment that I'm in mass, I'm down to 15FPS.

tl;dr: Unless you're going to get a CPU worth 3/4 of your entire computer build, you're at a loss. PW will most likely NEVER be optimized, and it's actually a very very old game engine.

(Any basic new computer now, not even custom built will be able to play PW on max full)
I have an i5 4690 - 3.50ghz and I get the same fps as this soooo, my advice is don't upgrade for any sort of PW gaming only.
CPU's have barely any impact on gaming unless the game uses hyperthreading - which many few games do (GTA5 to mention) - i5 is perfect. 
Get a really good GPU tho, i got a geforce gtx 970 about a yr ago when it was new and it's worked really well. I don't see any need to upgrade even when playing games like black desert.