Epic Perfect World

What specs do you need for mass pk?

Offline NukeCola

Yellow all,

I am thinking about upgrading my computer(or buying a new one) and wanna know what kind of a rig do you need to run this game with full models and max graphics(1920*1080) during mass pk (50v50)? 

Best regards,
Nuke

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Upgrade computer for specs for PWI, nice. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's not the graphics that are the issue, it's the FPS.

EPW is a game almost 100% based on CPU power, and since it's a Single-Threaded game, it will therefore not run that well on many multi-core CPU's

For example, I have a i7 6700K CPU and I'll have hundreds of FPS when I'm alone somewhere on the map but the moment that I'm in mass, I'm down to 15FPS.

tl;dr: Unless you're going to get a CPU worth 3/4 of your entire computer build, you're at a loss. PW will most likely NEVER be optimized, and it's actually a very very old game engine. 

(Any basic new computer now, not even custom built will be able to play PW on max full)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You don't need a good computer to play PW on. You can play on a potato laptop with Windows Vista from 2008 and you'd probably be good. 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I have master PC, but not good enough for this game  :))
You need really OP pc if wanna play lag free.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You don't need a good computer to play PW on. You can play on a potato laptop with Windows Vista from 2008 and you'd probably be good.
Not surprised u didnt read, he asked for mass pk max graphics smooth gaming , which is anything above 30fps i think
Ot: u need a rlly good cpu
Pw seems to use cpu mostly, gpu less

Offline 💀PotatoMan💀

• Expert Beginner
  • I gib potato, for , I, am PotatoMan
  • Characters: SamaLeak
  • Faction: *insert faction*
Not surprised u didnt read, he asked for mass pk max graphics smooth gaming , which is anything above 30fps i think
true, but gpu will help nonetheless  :-X

Ty Echo for Signature

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
I think if you live in England or France or near those countries and have 8GB of RAM in your PC with an i7 chip, you can run this game on full effects with minor problems.

The server host is really really REALLY bad for NA (Supposedly Canadians don't have this problem). People dc from doing GV all the time and have to start all over again. People with super pcs and super internet connections are having these issues.

Upgrading the host and client version falls on deaf ears and the same people who defend the host insult the players who really care about the game play here.

I am not even lieing here, _EXUS PWI "had" a nicer ms and more fps than Epic Perfect World. Come on EPW lets find another host please..
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2018, 02:37 pm by LinLin

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Not surprised your head is too far up your ass to realize that my post was making fun of this out-dated game. Which in comparison to games from today, PW is a out-dated in terms of graphics and engine.

You don't need to waste money upgrading your computer for PW. You can play on a max graphics with a computer that costs 500$. Your main concern should be MS than anything.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

I thought my 6 cores 4gb would be enough for 50+ vs 50+ pks, but i think 30FPS is impossible with max graphics lol

You can play on a max graphics with a computer that costs 500$.

Mass pk, max graphics with over 100 ppl... i doubt it.

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Mass pk, max graphics with over 100 ppl... i doubt it.

Before I built my computer I was playing on one as well as a laptop. The only thing that screws up gameplay anymore regardless of what you play on is scripting and having to resort to simple mods. 

Offline 💀PotatoMan💀

• Expert Beginner
  • I gib potato, for , I, am PotatoMan
  • Characters: SamaLeak
  • Faction: *insert faction*
Hope this helps :-X 

Minimum Requirements:

Recommended Requirements:

Ty Echo for Signature

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
simple mods for pk and simple mods for NW... whats next fashion events in simple mods?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
simple mods for pk and simple mods for NW... whats next fashion events in simple mods?
Someone go script at all fash events fast.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Basically get big Ghz cpu 3.5+ghz should be perfect and 8-16gb ram if u want many clients open, gpu any but since u are uograding get a decent one for a newer games too