Epic Perfect World

Why did my thread get closed?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Seriously, I understand Poetic's and KK's constant battle for love, but really, if it has nothing to do with my vid, why close it, instead of just deleting the comments and banning them from forums?
I really, really don't understand.
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2012, 05:06 pm by arashi

Offline Gamlen

• It's just a game.
I'm not trying to take sides, and I don't want to suck up to anyone, but I don't think Areashi's thread should have been closed, or any other thread that has to do with PVP drama. I was gonna comment on the thread, and realized that It was closed. I read through the comments between KK and Poetic, and I have to say, If drama is not allowed at all on forums or worldchat, then why is there PVP on this server? That's what PVP is about, trash talking, bashing each other in worldchat, posting pictures and videos on forum to humiliate the other side, and more QQing.
Again, I don't want any trouble.
I was just saying that It's not perfect logic to allow PVP and not drama, because they come together as a package.
(Lol please don't hate me for stating my opinion)
Gamlen 150 Sage Sin
Cudi   150 Sage EA

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I'm not trying to take sides, and I don't want to suck up to anyone, but I don't think Areashi's thread should have been closed, or any other thread that has to do with PVP drama. I was gonna comment on the thread, and realized that It was closed. I read through the comments between KK and Poetic, and I have to say, If drama is not allowed at all on forums or worldchat, then why is there PVP on this server? That's what PVP is about, trash talking, bashing each other in worldchat, posting pictures and videos on forum to humiliate the other side, and more QQing.
Again, I don't want any trouble.
I was just saying that It's not perfect logic to allow PVP and not drama, because they come together as a package.
(Lol please don't hate me for stating my opinion)
I wouldn't go that far even.
KK's video's are obviously only flame bait, even though I did beat him 3-1, I admit he's a very good sin.
He however goes through all decency and calls everyone bad, when he won the first round, he said ''dunked, fail sin'' and after that ''say go feg'', so my question is more valid when I ask it, other than KK, he cries and posts videos insulting people. I posted a 1v1, and said ''GF''. That's the difference.
And as much as I can say to it, it's still 3-1 to me, so Idc how many times he posts his one win yesterday when I had mag orns on.
Last Edit: Dec 01, 2012, 08:07 pm by arashi

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Topic was closed to prevet the drama, video would bring.

We having enough your fights in world chat, don`t need to bring them and on forum.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Tali

Unfortunately the minute you claim to have defeated a person, or post screenshots of their dead body, you're gonna get people causing drama.  :sad:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Unfortunately the minute you claim to have defeated a person, or post screenshots of their dead body, you're gonna get people causing drama.  :sad:

^ agree
and 99% of the drama caused by sins. I don't know why ppl take this all serious. u killed him in a fight so what.

Tali

^ agree
and 99% of the drama caused by sins. I don't know why ppl take this all serious. u killed him in a fight so what.

The #1 Rule of PK:

Anyone who dies to you is a noob, anyone who kills you has no life.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Topic was closed to prevet the drama, video would bring.

We having enough your fights in world chat, don`t need to bring them and on forum.
You're joking right? Since when is showing pk vids on the forums considered bad? KK could show his vids, and as much as I've seen of his vids, they ALL insult somebody. I said ''Gf'' to him in my vid, he says ''fail noob sins, im the best huehuehue'' wtf? My vids are purely fun based. If I uploaded a vid of Robbert or Jolhans beating me, would it get taken off? If so, you really need think what the bigger crime is; me showing a vid of pvp, not calling anyone by any taboo name, or what ever, or others saying ''you're fail huehuehue'' and being able to get as much feedback as possible? I guess it's called freedom of speech for a reason. He called his thread Dunkmaster, which is an obvious reference to his obsession of ''dunking'' people, I called my thread by what it is, a 1v1 between 2 decent players.

Tali

or others saying ''you're fail huehuehue'' and being able to get as much feedback as possible?

To be honest Areashi, there are people who have a habit of trolling PK threads and causing drama. Maybe it's just others' fault that we can't have nice things.  :-\

Offline Dazbro

If i can't have it nobody else can either !

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
The best resolve to this problems is Just ban allready the nabs who just flame all time, i think is easy to see who is doing that, closeing threads wont solve the problem will just make it biger....cant stop fire with fire xD

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
3 things:
1) The only reason u posted this video is to proove you are ''better''(which will bring drama obviously)
2) I'm pretty sure KK has killed you many times,more than you have killed him and he never posted a video 'Dunking you' (I think)
3)I've killed u twice as much as you have killed me and i have it all fraps'd and screenshoted but i never posted a video(cuz i dont like causing drama,like you in this case posting it)So why do you post this?

I saw you in world chat arguing with KK then u mentioned the video and youtube... bla bla bla and u come here and post it.And you say its not for causing drama? wew

Calm urself down dude it's just a game....Bye. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
People with egos <
Smh

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
If you post any Video or SS with the intuit to cause drama, or arguements, they will be closed.

Why...

Cause they are useless to anyone and anything that is not your ego.

This Forum section, is to be used so ppl SS and take videos of things that can actually be usefull for others. Not to bust ANYONE ego. Or to see who you kill.

Again closed.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto