Epic Perfect World

Boost BM

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
yea its not worth the trouble i guess. were they able to catch you? or it was one sided fight mainly?
I was caught a few times, but never for more than 1 stun because of fortify or badge. Most of them upon realizing I was going to only use watershell resorted to trying to get DPH kills instead of aps kills. Some tried both.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Mihi, raul, tay, tome, hiroshima or whatever have all fallen victim to the watershell now...still waiting to meet a WR to outscore my watershell...#NerfWr

Clealy the dmg is 2 op.
and who are they? I bet they can't even lock, fight some good wr's then post the results

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
and who are they? I bet they can't even lock, fight some good wr's then post the results
wow *** you bro

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Yep, its official, brazen destroyafied my face in watershell, the final score was around 6-1 for him.

Now I can shut my face. I know it sounds weird but I'm happy you annihilated me in watershell, I was starting to feel bad for WR's.

Alex was easied by a goodie, I am a baddie and that is bad. Brazen is good and that is good. That is why he is good and I am bad.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Yep, its official, brazen destroyafied my face in watershell, the final score was around 6-1 for him.

Now I can shut my face. I know it sounds weird but I'm happy you annihilated me in watershell, I was starting to feel bad for WR's.

Alex was easied by a goodie, I am a baddie and that is bad. Brazen is good and that is good. That is why he is good and I am bad.

yeap not surprising he is strongest wr ever since Robert quit

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
alllll these replies and Agatio is shy to comment here or even say WR is fine or not :P what a drag

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
cuz wr is fine, its a anoyying mass pk CC class. and its good at that.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
alllll these replies and Agatio is shy to comment here or even say WR is fine or not :P what a drag
Cause agatio doesnt reply to dumbasses