Epic Perfect World

Boost BM

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You never change, same old idiot, but yea even idiots have a place in this world.
You're mentally ill if you think they have to change the server based off of cheats which came into the server as eventual common knowledge.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Malefic Crush TOO OP PLEASE GN GET RID OF IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Offline Anima

You're mentally ill if you think they have to change the server based off of cheats which came into the server as eventual common knowledge.
Listen, i know you are a retarded, every1 on this server already knows that, but learn to read dam it, i said that we will never get any boost on bm, and if the scripts are allowed that means they are not cheats and maybe the dev of the server need to do something to balance the things here, this is my opinion and i do not care if you like it or not.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Boost the BMs they are so weaK Even vs  people (seeker/psy/barb  ) with lvl 130 set

also remove barb and veno knockdown please :D
Play barb and you'll see that if you have a normal stun, you're beyond sht and have no way to keep your target down. It's tough as is and you're already forced to use Occult Ice. If you take out barb knockdown then i'd be very much happier with having two stuns which total for 13.5 seconds for 135 chi, just like a bm  ;)
As for "boost bms" - git gud.
Look below, I have all chars and my dragon PvE bm does as much as my Seeker, Barb and sin, and i'll tell you, barb and seeker have average gears, but the sin is running on over 300k ec gear - and I repeat, my bm does as much as that sin in dragon gear while being planned as a PvE character.

PURGATORY

Agreed, veno knockdown will be the downfall of the server. :police:

kitty stew

Malefic Crush TOO OP PLEASE GN GET RID OF IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

agree too op for duel/forget wear mp charm

nerf them gm

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
NO.
Instead we should nerf WRs more because they are broken. Stop lying for boost just because u suck at the game.

WRs already have 5 stuns, most defense and 2 leaps which makes them hard to kill. WRs can tank 3 spark without leaping, along with fire spark combo.
wait wtf man wrs is so tanky ?? everyone use dragon set because r8 gives  low aps ( you talking about vit wrs maybe lmao ) all classes 4 hit any wr any how can they leap or tank 3 spark barb can 3 spark + knock down = wr dead in 3 sec  ( also mostly 3 stuns miss  and 1 stun miss sometimes ) only demon roar never miss but fortify and expel and faith and AD and anti stuns all classes has like 6 anti stun buffs :D which make wrs pretty useless my wr 24 DEG lvl and 50 ATK lvl o.o everyone scripts and camp def too  for some reason people have wrong idea about balance """ nerf BM defence "" "" nerf barb def"" that's so wrong in so many ways they make all classes def and attack equal but BALANCE IS ( DD classes like EA wizz  pst veno  mystic are supposed to have high attack but low DEF  and tank classes like barb should have low attack but good def now you see EA and wizz tank better than a BM ... BM as support class not DD or tank should have medium attack and medium defence but TBH  all DD classes that has Leaps kite skills never use them now because they can tank pretty good and deal a decent amount of dmg and kill you with ease i suggest reroll to all classes in the server and and remove script and the DEF lvls off weapons 
so now the server relay on a third [arty program and made everyone no skill even putting gears in bar is still no skill everyone knows there's OP skills more than rising dragon  spammable and coast no chi and CAn't be COUNTER but anyways GMs can't do anything about it because people will QQ weaks GTFO

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Even iron man is tired of this shit

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Honestly, let's think about it now.

(Without scripting) WR is still one of the dominant 1v1 classes on game, with some of the hardest hitting debuff skills (HF, Glacial Spike
), the highest amount of CC/Stuns in the entire game, and has masteries for almost every single weapon they use.

I've seen some truly amazing WR's in the time here on Epic, I'm not sure how many of them were scripting at the time.. However players such as Razer, Raul, and Aldin are without a doubt some of the best of their class. They don't need any "boosts", they don't need anything really to outplay someone and win-

Granted, scripting has made it difficult, Raul can barely kill me when I'm scripting, which is why I think the playing field needs to be adjusted..

But you need to see how this could in turn be very bad for the server. WR's (When scripting as is) are very hard to kill, and like a barb, in the click of a key they're now back to 3.33/4.0 base and dealing decent damage on people if caught without defense on.

Why should we boost WR's attack significantly while maintaining their high defense? Doesn't that make nerfs against MG's null and void?

One of the reasons that MG's had spark nerfed was because no class should be able to tank an army and still manage to 1 shot people. The same argument can be said for sin & barb, which has suffered multiple nerfs regarding defense and attack as well.

If we're going to significantly boost WR's damage, their defense needs to be looked over, which won't happen considering they're mostly a CC class. I honestly just don't see a way that we can "balance" WR's without completely ***ing up the server. If their attack is significantly increased, they will be dealing a ton of damage on the average player, while still maintaining their very very high defensive ability. However, if their attack isn't changed, then they will still be bad compared to others in 1v1.

Epic simply cannot have the best of both worlds, and if the best WR's are saying "their class is fine", then perhaps we should just "get better".
Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:53 pm by cyka blyat

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
"One of the reasons that MG's had spark nerfed was because no class should be able to tank an army and still manage to 1 shot people. The same argument can be said for sin & barb, which has suffered multiple nerfs regarding defense and attack as well."
Doesn't WB tank an army and one shot people with knockdown? yet they got extra rmd and 5 attack lvls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Honestly, let's think about it now.

(Without scripting) WR is still one of the dominant 1v1 classes on game, with some of the hardest hitting skills (HF, Ion Spike), the highest amount of CC/Stuns in the entire game, and has masteries for almost every single weapon they use.

I've seen some truly amazing WR's in the time here on Epic, I'm not sure how many of them were scripting at the time.. However players such as Razer, Raul, and Aldin are without a doubt some of the best of their class. They don't need any "boosts", they don't need anything really to outplay someone and win-

Granted, scripting has made it difficult, Raul can barely kill me when I'm scripting, which is why I think the playing field needs to be adjusted..

But you need to see how this could in turn be very bad for the server. WR's (When scripting as is) are very hard to kill, and like a barb, in the click of a key they're now back to 3.33/4.0 base and dealing decent damage on people if caught without defense on.

Why should we boost WR's attack significantly while maintaining their high defense? Doesn't that make nerfs against MG's null and void?

One of the reasons that MG's had spark nerfed was because no class should be able to tank an army and still manage to 1 shot people. The same argument can be said for sin & barb, which has suffered multiple nerfs regarding defense and attack as well.

If we're going to significantly boost WR's damage, their defense needs to be looked over, which won't happen considering they're mostly a CC class. I honestly just don't see a way that we can "balance" WR's without completely ***ing up the server. If their attack is significantly increased, they will be dealing a ton of damage on the average player, while still maintaining their very very high defensive ability. However, if their attack isn't changed, then they will still be bad compared to others in 1v1.

Epic simply cannot have the best of both worlds, and if the best WR's are saying "their class is fine", then perhaps we should just "get better".
Since when wr has seeker skills 
Is even dumber u highlighted it

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
just fine ??? OMG man you didn't even download this server yet or are you watching videos on youtube of the wrong server o.o
Wrs could use a little more damage doubt there, but wr isnt on epic to dd o3o

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
"One of the reasons that MG's had spark nerfed was because no class should be able to tank an army and still manage to 1 shot people. The same argument can be said for sin & barb, which has suffered multiple nerfs regarding defense and attack as well."
Doesn't WB tank an army and one shot people with knockdown? yet they got extra rmd and 5 attack lvls
I can't tell if this if your attempting to troll or not Raul

• Barb's never asked for +5 attack levels, Agatio did that himself.
  • Barb's got extra RMD at the expense of losing 5 defense levels, and it's still lower than all other HA classes

Barb's also got a p.attk reduction, and lost around 8K PDEF last patch as well.

"Barb's 1 shot with Knockdown", honestly lol'd.

Since when wr has seeker skills
Is even dumber u highlighted it
Oops, fixed

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Lmfao. First venos have knockdown, now BMs have Ion Spike. What is this Perfect World coming to?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
yes boost BM i feel sorry for Insanity