Epic Perfect World

Need Opinions

Prototype

Whats better for PK? Demon, or Sage Sin - Can anyone please tell me? and tell me the reason why one is better in PvP

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Sage cuz spark higher def and better tidal

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
yeah sage is better but you gonna be Rich Donator like Bruntle ^ te one who just commented to get 4.00 base cause Sage spark doesn't give you attack speed

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
yeah sage is better but you gonna be Rich Donator like Bruntle ^ te one who just commented to get 4.00 base cause Sage spark doesn't give you attack speed
i dont have a sin

Prototype

I dont wanna be aps, i want DPH

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I dont wanna be aps, i want DPH

Lol then 100% sage sin for pk. Demon sins are good for one thing and one thing only, thats tripple sparking out of stealth and hoping they dont get stunned since their tidal is absolute horse manure.
Sage have better proc rates or effects from the skills (eg. Sage Chill of the deep increases attack level by a further # [cant remember what the value is], while demon Chill of the deep decreases the amount that your aps is affected by, in other words useless)
Sage is best for private servers where you can unlock true potential of a sin, demon is better for original pwi since you can get away with having no skills whatsoever and completely rely on sparking

Prototype

Lol then 100% sage sin for pk. Demon sins are good for one thing and one thing only, thats tripple sparking out of stealth and hoping they dont get stunned since their tidal is absolute horse manure.
Sage have better proc rates or effects from the skills (eg. Sage Chill of the deep increases attack level by a further # [cant remember what the value is], while demon Chill of the deep decreases the amount that your aps is affected by, in other words useless)
Sage is best for private servers where you can unlock true potential of a sin, demon is better for original pwi since you can get away with having no skills whatsoever and completely rely on sparking
Ok, ty... Looks like im going Sage :)

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
i have hell sin, best for farming guis and for pvp

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
i have hell sin, best for farming guis and for pvp
Should have stopped at farming

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
sage for sin, better skills in every sense, only downside is no aps boost from spark

Prototype

sage for sin, better skills in every sense, only downside is no aps boost from spark
Idc abt the aps from spark...bc i dont PvE anyways.

lulu

Sage, even if you aren't rich. You'll have more defense than demon does (and you don't need the aps boost as you're DPH!!!)

Prototype

Sage, even if you aren't rich. You'll have more defense than demon does (and you don't need the aps boost as you're DPH!!!)
Yea. :)