Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
GG Fail Sin 
Dont Talk again Lies About ME ( Dont Forget This ) and Learn your Place 

I Put Later the 5-0 with video

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:  Easy Game

Disrupted

Those are the only times you beat him, i was there the whole time afterwards he destroyed you over and over again to the point where you stopped coming back - you are ***ing sad

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Those are the only times you beat him, i was there the whole time afterwards he destroyed you over and over again to the point where you stopped coming back - you are ***ing sad
he never destroy was the first 1vs1 vs me and thsi was after 1 weak or so after thsi we are never try only thsi time with Joey and ME in 2vs2 playoffs but we win this too and you , you are the last person to trash talk to me because you are teh person to havent egsg every time vs ME and still lost vs my students 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
dont talk again with em in epw ... he still made 1vs1 his first time at epw and lost 5-0 dont be mad its a game he talkign lies about me and i post it ...

Disrupted

he never destroy was the first 1vs1 vs me and thsi was after 1 weak or so after thsi we are never try only thsi time with Joey and ME in 2vs2 playoffs but we win this too and you , you are the last person to trash talk to me because you are teh person to havent egsg every time vs ME and still lost vs my students
Never lost to "your students" but okay and dont try to lie to someone who was there for all the 1v1s rofl you are so sad

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
or you will try vs Me 1vs1 but we both know you havent chance vs me you still run from 1vs1 when i fight without r8 wep without 3 spark without genie pills without rune bless ... without run .. without r8 ring & wep .... but still i will not put thsi at epw because after thsi videos all lough at you ... you think im lie ? give me 3 min and i post it the video  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You trying to be funny kid , LMFAE , fked u all the time while u were on ur fail sin 'Erecho'.
As i said , you vs me u got no chance , everyone know this , u actually 1v1'd with Melancholy while i was away , but ye fag , u have balls so what about u come 1v1 me ?

Disrupted

or you will try vs Me 1vs1 but we both know you havent chance vs me you still run from 1vs1 when i fight without r8 wep without 3 spark without genie pills without rune bless ... without run .. without r8 ring & wep .... but still i will not put thsi at epw because after thsi videos all lough at you ... you think im lie ? give me 3 min and i post it the video  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
youre dragon sin has r8 def daggers you have a r8 ring im so confused rofl but in 4 days when im unbanned we can 1v1 if you want rofl idc

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
You trying to be funny kid , LMFAE , fked u all the time while u were on ur fail sin 'Erecho'.
As i said , you vs me u got no chance , everyone know this , u actually 1v1'd with Melancholy while i was away , but ye fag , u have balls so what about u come 1v1 me ?
isnt possible because i talk with you ... and i tell every time Alex and we are talkign in normal with tay and soo and you said you are auspicious dont search excuse but ok we can try again :) and you still lost againa and again and agaian because you are easy 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
isnt possible because i talk with you ... and i tell every time Alex and we are talkign in normal with tay and soo and you said you are auspicious dont search excuse but ok we can try again :) and you still lost againa and again and agaian because you are easy
What you dont know , is that Melancholy's name is Alex too , or thats how ppl call him , so will u stop barking here and come 1v1 me? I'm gonna download fraps special for you fag

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Never lost to "your students" but okay and dont try to lie to someone who was there for all the 1v1s rofl you are so sad
dude you will i put it you lsot vs fireberg let put the video

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
youre dragon sin has r8 def daggers you have a r8 ring im so confused rofl but in 4 days when im unbanned we can 1v1 if you want rofl idc
you are easy fail bm .... dont have here big mouth and still run when i come .... im not put it because fmp was in your fact but this 1vs1 i put it so or so 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
don't think anyone cares
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
What you dont know , is that Melancholy's name is Alex too , or thats how ppl call him , so will u stop barking here and come 1v1 me? I'm gonna download fraps special for you fag
dude dont search excuse hahaaha ye record your lose