• MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
defeated everyone 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
winnin pks even with 0 fps lol easy

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
We won guys, all on "show only important players"

We are truly the best lol

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
enemy is so bad 

Insanity

based on how easy DTs have been the past few months, we have been an unstoppable force and we feel it is unfair towards low tier guilds such as Tyrants, 420 and 0Fksgiven so we decided to stop doing dragon temple to give these guilds a chance

Apollumi still the undisputed greatest guild of all time, today's dt was a sad massacre i felt pity
enjoy your necks boys

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
based on how easy DTs have been the past few months, we have been an unstoppable force and we feel it is unfair towards low tier guilds such as Tyrants, 420 and 0Fksgiven so we decided to stop doing dragon temple to give these guilds a chance

Apollumi still the undisputed greatest guild of all time, today's dt was a sad massacre i felt pity
enjoy your necks boys
Best guild in the GAME  :monkey-48: :monkey-48: :monkey-48:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
based on how easy DTs have been the past few months, we have been an unstoppable force and we feel it is unfair towards low tier guilds such as Tyrants, 420 and 0Fksgiven so we decided to stop doing dragon temple to give these guilds a chance Apollumi still the undisputed greatest guild of all time, today's dt was a sad massacre i felt pity enjoy your necks boys
 truly a sad performance by tyrants and their allies

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you can finally win something poories, log in after a month to 0 challenge highly disappointed gg ez
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

enjoy your necks boys
Tired of smashing tyrants with their allies and 40 more every DT, they just can't learn this game .. Let them have some free necks, have like 30 left in guild bank xDDDDDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.