Epic Perfect World

Apollumi

Offline Swane

• Creator of Elf Archer
  • Characters: Almighty
  • Faction: Apollumi Master
Life is pretty simple. You are either remembered for being top dog top gun or forgotten for being another meatshield dog from a guild with a basic bitch name. From the creators of Xpendable, the infamous group of elite players that brought you the greatest Perfect World players of All-Time, unforgettable PKs, undefeated 10vs10 records and infinite amounts of learning materials for lesser guilds,we now present you Apollumi. Apollumi is not for everyone. It's not even for a few. We do not care for pathetic irrelevant guilds with 80% non english speaking dogs. We don't fight the power, we are the power. Never forget, "Always outnumbered, never outplayed"
- Apollumi's spokesman, Johnny Blaze

Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:12 pm by Swane

Offline Insanity

• Sabine♥
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline Swane

• Creator of Elf Archer

Offline Insanity

• Sabine♥

Offline Swane

• Creator of Elf Archer
nice afk kill
isn't that how you count all my deaths? win is a win btw I'm winner and it's my guild

Offline ßuster

• Luffy
  • Tsukuyomi Sharingan

Offline 𝕽𝖚𝖐𝖊𝖑𝖎

• 𝕆𝕌𝕋ℂ𝔸𝕊𝕋✩
  • Characters: Rukeli Shoke
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Demonaa 🔥

• Tyrants
  • ok
  • Characters: Demonaa

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • Walk tall

Offline VixenFox

lmfao "afk kills count"

Offline Aleх

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: ColIapse•Evolve
  • Faction: Artifex
Best.                 

Offline Skazy

• Dark Messiah
  • Mr. Big Ego
  • Characters: Itachi
  • Faction: ★420★

Online Atlantic

• Artifex#1
Hello EPW community, your fellow Cleric here, 
As you can see we (Artifex and Expendable veterans) have started a new guild Apollumi, a friendly guild even though you can't tell that by the previous palsy comments. I do promise you that we are a friendly guild with friendly'ish people. Every community in the world is represented in this guild: we have the LGBT community represented by: Insanity and Swane as you can tell, black/white/brown/purple, feminists/meninists, from vape to Starbucks every day, Republicans (not so much) and Democrats ... basically everything, no matter who you are, you would fit in. [psssstt: just like on the low though ... if you are an ep or mystic I love you long time]
So yes, if you wish to join please let us know via comments or forum applications!
Hugs and kisses!!!

Offline Demonaa 🔥

• Tyrants
  • ok
  • Characters: Demonaa
As you can see we (Artifex and Expendable veterans) have started a new guild Apollumi, a friendly guild even though you can't tell that by the previous palsy comments. I do promise you that we are a friendly guild with friendly'ish people. Every community in the world is represented in this guild: we have the LGBT community represented by: Insanity and Swane as you can tell, black/white/brown/purple, feminists/meninists, from vape to Starbucks every day, Republicans (not so much) and Democrats ... basically everything, no matter who you are, you would fit in. [psssstt: just like on the low though ... if you are an ep or mystic I love you long time]
So yes, if you wish to join please let us know via comments or forum applications!
Hugs and kisses!!!
all these lies....

Offline Insanity

• Sabine♥
Hugs and kisses!!!
..LOOOOOOOOL