Epic Perfect World

Apollumi

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Life is pretty simple. You are either remembered for being top dog top gun or forgotten for being another meatshield dog from a guild with a basic bitch name. From the creators of Xpendable, the infamous group of elite players that brought you the greatest Perfect World players of All-Time, unforgettable PKs, undefeated 10vs10 records and infinite amounts of learning materials for lesser guilds,we now present you Apollumi. Apollumi is not for everyone. It's not even for a few. We do not care for pathetic irrelevant guilds with 80% non english speaking dogs. We don't fight the power, we are the power. Never forget, "Always outnumbered, never outplayed"
- Apollumi's spokesman, Johnny Blaze

Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:12 pm by Swane

Insanity

http://prntscr.com/aylyyi 1v1 score i am winner guild is mine

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
http://prntscr.com/aylyyi 1v1 score i am winner guild is mine
Nah I won fresh and healthy proof http://prntscr.com/aylyy9 it's my guild

Insanity

Nah I won fresh and healthy proof http://prntscr.com/aylyy9 it's my guild
nice afk kill

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
nice afk kill
isn't that how you count all my deaths? win is a win btw I'm winner and it's my guild

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
shivtr.com guys
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
lmfao "afk kills count"

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Best.                 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Hello EPW community, your fellow Cleric here, 
As you can see we (Artifex and Expendable veterans) have started a new guild Apollumi, a friendly guild even though you can't tell that by the previous palsy comments. I do promise you that we are a friendly guild with friendly'ish people. Every community in the world is represented in this guild: we have the LGBT community represented by: Insanity and Swane as you can tell, black/white/brown/purple, feminists/meninists, from vape to Starbucks every day, Republicans (not so much) and Democrats ... basically everything, no matter who you are, you would fit in. [psssstt: just like on the low though ... if you are an ep or mystic I love you long time]
So yes, if you wish to join please let us know via comments or forum applications!
Hugs and kisses!!!

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
As you can see we (Artifex and Expendable veterans) have started a new guild Apollumi, a friendly guild even though you can't tell that by the previous palsy comments. I do promise you that we are a friendly guild with friendly'ish people. Every community in the world is represented in this guild: we have the LGBT community represented by: Insanity and Swane as you can tell, black/white/brown/purple, feminists/meninists, from vape to Starbucks every day, Republicans (not so much) and Democrats ... basically everything, no matter who you are, you would fit in. [psssstt: just like on the low though ... if you are an ep or mystic I love you long time]
So yes, if you wish to join please let us know via comments or forum applications!
Hugs and kisses!!!
all these lies....

Insanity

Hugs and kisses!!!
..LOOOOOOOOL