Epic Perfect World

Damn it feels good to be a gang'sta sht!!!!!

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tyrants, first of their name

Conquerors of Epic Perfect World
Destroyer of Ducks and Apolumi

Disbanders of Artifex

The Undefeated 

We cannot be triumphed, we are the best

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
shut up nerd you are easy 321 sin dont bring shame on yourself imao he is better then you
are you pissed come 1vs1 :) im every time floor you

BRO NICE VIDEO  :tiger-35: :tiger-35: :tiger-35:
You forgot you got destroyed in lost city 2 days ago I guess..wont bother with you..sorry.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
You forgot you got destroyed in lost city 2 days ago I guess..wont bother with you..sorry.
you are squishy what lost ahhh ye i record it when i floor you every time  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
come 1vs1 but we both know you cant beat me 

i destroy your full squad alone LMAO Fail SIN

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
come 1vs1 but we both know you cant beat me

i destroy your full squad alone LMAO Fail SIN
What squad? you alone? best fairytale teller 2k16,ask GM for that tittle pls. The only time you killed me at lost was with 5 and after that we never had a squad we were 4-5 and not even in squad or anything,why didnt you record the parts where you died like 6 times? No,I wont fight god dragon gear sin,Im too affraid,sorry :c (hope you noticed the irony since your brain wont work itself) :-*
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 02:18 pm by Aizel
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Tyrants, first of their name

Conquerors of Epic Perfect World
Destroyer of Ducks and Apolumi

Disbanders of Artifex

The Undefeated 

We cannot be triumphed, we are the best

and disbander of OC.For the 5th time.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
That angry I made you to make a small part of your vid dedicated to me? wow,lmfao you said that was 1v1? when it was a full Tyrants squad aain'g me...LOOOL  even keileena pm'd me 'was it me who killed you'? good try tho fagget,wish you'd upload the times you got destroyed 1v1 at sirry,but yeah,you wont upload that I guess, OT : keep going to others servers to recruit more,I think soon you gonna need it.  :-\
rofl cool story bro Erecho > you will ever be
7.40 - 100% full aa from tyrants lmao

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
rofl cool story bro Erecho > you will ever be
7.40 - 100% full aa from tyrants lmao
bro you are Idol EA ignore the Unknowns  :monkey-1:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
sup with these unknowns saying we recruit players from other server :s nice ending bro

Prototype

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
That angry I made you to make a small part of your vid dedicated to me? wow,lmfao you said that was 1v1? when it was a full Tyrants squad aain'g me...LOOOL even keileena pm'd me 'was it me who killed you'? good try tho fagget,wish you'd upload the times you got destroyed 1v1 at sirry,but yeah,you wont upload that I guess, OT : keep going to others servers to recruit more,I think soon you gonna need it. :-\

Ain't you that sin that did a 1v1 with Adrian and trip sparked+dew'd after saying go?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Video was awesome , but i didn't enjoy song , sorry brother Q.Q 
Btw how the.. you use take aim and then another skill right after it without any delay ( In end of the video when you killed Aizel ) , is it because of the channeling or wat .. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Video was awesome , but i didn't enjoy song , sorry brother Q.Q
Btw how the.. you use take aim and then another skill right after it without any delay ( In end of the video when you killed Aizel ) , is it because of the channeling or wat ..
attack script

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
attack script
nah, i dont use that, wish i had it tho, if you watch carefully you can see my ct bar drop out and come back up, unlike the video stajson made where the atk script keeps it up. the take aim sht is just a spamable macro