whale hunter

nice vid btw LOL at the first song

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
really easie lol i think enemy need more mafia players

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why people that lost 8/10 of the PKs since the Tyrants return and before Tyrants leave are talking big. Those gamers got no clue.

My damage log collection NEW

• : D
Best video as always,  suxer 
easy boys
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
thanks guys I know we are the best

Why people that lost 8/10 of the PKs since the Tyrants return and before Tyrants leave are talking big. Those gamers got no clue.
biggest loser in PW has spoken take notes don't do like him 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
dont know if you been brainwashed or if you even have a brain. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
dont know if you been brainwashed or if you even have a brain.
Fag lmai

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yes but romania doesn't have merkel they have some1 called klaus

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Cant teach your new members how to play if you haven't taught your old members how to play.  Party lead who has no map awareness.  You are no where near your guild 70% of the time, and you cut off Ducks who were tryna backstab us.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
nice1 btch sucker

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
its amazing how even a 3rd worlder like malpraxis can get so many kills
Lol i fak you

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
he is better than you

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I come to Peru and fck u up bich ( he is my subaltern gm don't delete)

Cant teach your new members how to play if you haven't taught your old members how to play.  Party lead who has no map awareness.  You are no where near your guild 70% of the time, and you cut off Ducks who were tryna backstab us.
don't get emotional its just a game

i feel like i'm dead

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tactic :normal-1: