Epic Perfect World

Kriesgott(Apollumi) vs MizureYuki (tyrants)

PURGATORY

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
MizoreYuki Don't try to act like a Good Wiz Because only 1 time u won in playoff and u know u had pure luck because 2 time your everything was cd im Occult ice its failed+one time u survived with like 1k hp and you know that... and also if u were Good wiz u could beat me in these fight 1v1 at sundown and also u r so bad because after so many time u went playoff u all lose and only one time u won by Luck So don't act Like U r Good and Keep Ss from that one time u won...and i want to tel u if u won one time playoff and u keep upload ss so i have to upload my 21win in playoff also?Hell na Im not selfish like you. and as far as i know  in this video also u r nothing for me as i see so don't bark and learn your place. when u Got better also try to pm me

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
MizoreYuki Don't try to act like a Good Wiz Because only 1 time u won in playoff and u know u had pure luck because 2 time your everything was cd im Occult ice its failed+one time u survived with like 1k hp and you know that... and also if u were Good wiz u could beat me in these fight 1v1 at sundown and also u r so bad because after so many time u went playoff u all lose and only one time u won by Luck So don't act Like U r Good and Keep Ss from that one time u won...and i want to tel u if u won one time playoff and u keep upload ss so i have to upload my 21win in playoff also?Hell na Im not selfish like you. and as far as i know in this video also u r nothing for me as i see so don't bark and learn your place. when u Got better also try to pm me
I've won 3 out of the about 10ish ones I've attended. And placed 2/3rd in others :o But I don't think winning playoffs automatically makes you good anyways.

Are you saying I've only killed you one time? <__< LOL. Well, whatever you say sport. You said in your post "the best tyrant wizard" and my response was "I'm not even the 5th best tyrant wizard" and that's "Acting good"? Erm, okay. Damn I better get a hold of this ego of mine.
:-X

If I'm so bad why do you feel the need to dedicate an entire thread to me, one in which you make blatant lies about the amount of times I've killed you and won playoffs?

P.S I don't post that SS because you died in it, I post that SS because it's hilarious that you tried to bribe me into rematch and forfeiting for you LOL. I wonder how many of your events you won by paying the other guy 2k ec. :))

So, Just like I told you in game. You can gloat over a few kills, pretend you only died to me once, make up the amount of times I've won playoffs, do whatever you wan't krieg ;) At the end of the day, I'm still just a half baked sage mage who still rustled your jimmies to this point by doing nothing but doing what I do. Being nice to people and occasionally kicking ass. See you in the next bracket <3 Don't forget to bring my 2k to advance.  ;)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
This Hate ._. Both Calm Down xD Its a Game i lost To maybe vs Good Player but its Normal all Player can lost ,.... He or She can made bad Move or forget To use Genie or Bad Timing or Luck xD but still ik Kriegsgott and he is OP i think so best Seeker at EPW with Ginjo and in fight Seeker vs Wizz is Wizz more powerfull Then Seeker but still he had this skill To kill her Respect on him but mizore are good Too ( i think ) idk her at Game but , i think not Many Wizz's can Beat Kriegsgott at 1vs1 or so ,but you Guys will be Better and Better With Time xD but still i Vote for Kriegsgott Because 95% the Seeker at EPW are squishy and He is the 1 of Seeker  To have eggs To make 1vs1 vs stronger & Harder Classes ( like a Wizz or veno and so ...)
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2016, 07:52 am by Burak

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
When did I claim to be tyrants best wizard? >__> I'm pretty adamant that I'm not even top 10. Was fun tho gf's. Next time add your deaths too ;)

GOTTU LUVVV YA GOTTUU LUVVAA YA GOTTU LUVVVVYA destroyed 1ma00000000000000000000000000000000, Apo lv players

Offline Areashi

• Banned
GOTTU LUVVV YA GOTTUU LUVVAA YA GOTTU LUVVVVYA destroyed 1ma00000000000000000000000000000000, Apo lv players
AUAOAOAIAOAOA SECURITY

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
I'm dying trying to understand what this dude says .
Sux video tho

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You could speed up tho..and pick better songs , but yea w/e

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
MizoreYuki Don't try to act like a Good Wiz Because only 1 time u won in playoff and u know u had pure luck because 2 time your everything was cd im Occult ice its failed+one time u survived with like 1k hp and you know that... and also if u were Good wiz u could beat me in these fight 1v1 at sundown and also u r so bad because after so many time u went playoff u all lose and only one time u won by Luck So don't act Like U r Good and Keep Ss from that one time u won...and i want to tel u if u won one time playoff and u keep upload ss so i have to upload my 21win in playoff also?Hell na Im not selfish like you. and as far as i know  in this video also u r nothing for me as i see so don't bark and learn your place. when u Got better also try to pm me
Brainkiller 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
I've won 3 out of the about 10ish ones I've attended. And placed 2/3rd in others :o But I don't think winning playoffs automatically makes you good anyways.

Are you saying I've only killed you one time? <__< LOL. Well, whatever you say sport. You said in your post "the best tyrant wizard" and my response was "I'm not even the 5th best tyrant wizard" and that's "Acting good"? Erm, okay. Damn I better get a hold of this ego of mine.

If I'm so bad why do you feel the need to dedicate an entire thread to me, one in which you make blatant lies about the amount of times I've killed you and won playoffs?

P.S I don't post that SS because you died in it, I post that SS because it's hilarious that you tried to bribe me into rematch and forfeiting for you LOL. I wonder how many of your events you won by paying the other guy 2k ec. :))

So, Just like I told you in game. You can gloat over a few kills, pretend you only died to me once, make up the amount of times I've won playoffs, do whatever you wan't krieg ;) At the end of the day, I'm still just a half baked sage mage who still rustled your jimmies to this point by doing nothing but doing what I do. Being nice to people and occasionally kicking ass. See you in the next bracket <3 Don't forget to bring my 2k to advance.  ;)

flawless
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Sux video tho
:( thank you imper even thought wasn't me who choose songs!!  so mean!!!
You could speed up tho..and pick better songs , but yea w/e
Tried to speed it up but more than that was looking bad .... :( i just edit them for fun but meh.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
xD serious gamer thread  :tiger-26:
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

So, Just like I told you in game. You can gloat over a few kills, pretend you only died to me once, make up the amount of times I've won playoffs, do whatever you wan't krieg ;) At the end of the day, I'm still just a half baked sage mage who still rustled your jimmies to this point by doing nothing but doing what I do. Being nice to people and occasionally kicking ass. See you in the next bracket <3 Don't forget to bring my 2k to advance.  ;)

L-M-A-O
Amazing

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
BUMB SO EASY