Epic Perfect World

Remove requirement-25% from r8 rerolls

zSavX

Make triple int easy to get in 2 rerolls  :police:
Remove int completely :) 

kitty stew

why is everyone stuck on how things use to be, get over it already...the game has changed and just accept it lol. Anyway yea you should outright remove the troll stats from r8, for example if I play bm...why do i roll magic?evasion? etc etc....everyone wants people to *gear* up for pk right ?? that's yalll *ace* in the hole, we do this for pk....well then do it for pk...since so many of you have this notion that if you say your doing x y z for pk, it will cover your true agenda. Anyway +1 to the future good suggestion everyone hates rerolling requirement 25% and whoever said they rolled with it...no you did like everyone else and rolled bad stats you played/made a alt.

the game has changed? funny cuz it's you complaining about wanting it changed 

rest of this is just gibberish 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I've concluded that Agatio will never remove useless stat's.

I have quad-magic daggers ffs

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
+1 cuz I already suggested it before =p

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes, good idea... Remove all useless stats like other server so everyone runs around with perfect stats and break the server.   

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1 because I've been through six thousand, seven hundred and thirty-three GVs and gotten one hundred thirty-four thousand, six hundred and sixty rerolls for my gear, and I still have yet to gear my mage with at least 4 sets of gear.
+1 because everything should be made easy and this is way too hard. I do HDD, 1 GV, BH and all my other dailies every single day because I've turned into this huge PVEr and something else that makes getting rerolls would be optimal for my goal of getting 4 sets of mage gear.
+1 because all useless stats should be removed so that everyone can only get -channy and dex/mag/str/vit for attack set and rpdt/rmdt for def set because I want EPW to be like other server, where you enter game and are ready to PVP in an hour or two. 

Agreed, +69. Read nothing in this thread except this quote.

However I am worried about its unintended affects on the economy. (Aka, -1 will break the economy, yo.) I still have 2 sets of mage armor but I am missing my full vit x3 set of mage armor, for emberstorm. I feel your pain kaebot. Together we can save EPW.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah I like to keep it mello
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yes, good idea... Remove all useless stats like other server so everyone runs around with perfect stats and break the server.  
Yeah exactly. That's the perfect idea man 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yeah exactly. That's the perfect idea man

I remember the days where it was acceptable to be running around with shit stats on your gears and people still actively PK'd.  :rolleyes:

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk

But seriously -1, we've had all these other stats for nigh on five years. It won't kill anyone to wait longer and see the long-term effects of removing hp and hp recovery. As someone else said, they ran just a few GV and already geared 3-4 toons completely.  :-X
That was when you got 30 pe per gv runs now its only 10.   Lot ppl plus myself have thing called real life n can't put hrs on end into game like we used to    and Break the game ?? Really when game is already broken    lowering chance or removing it isn't gonna break anything because there lots other shitty stats to get still

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
lock this madness 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would it change much? probably not especially for me who already has more r8 weps then I could possibly need being that they take half my inv e.e but none the less that's like getting rid of thunder strike from melee r8, nobody uses it that I know. these post are starting to turn into I have no luck so increase my chances of getting good gear. Aga gave you guys P.E for a reason and now you qq cause cant get manageable gear with them, if you wanted full end game gear right off the bat just go to other server please. and dom tf you even try cant roll mag as first stat on dags >~>

Disrupted

I love my generation kids want everything easy and will cry till they get it

kitty stew

I love my generation kids want everything easy and will cry till they get it

and cry they do 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I remember the days where it was acceptable to be running around with shit stats on your gears and people still actively PK'd.  :rolleyes:
Right? I miss those days man.