Epic Perfect World

Option to convert Level Scrolls into SLS

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Title says all.
Can an option be added to convert (example) 20 Level Scrolls into SLS?
A higher amount to convert can be done or suggested.

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1                                                                                            

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 gm this good idea. Should be more scrolls however.
Maybe 30.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
This is an interesting thread coming from miss "no mounts allowed".

This suggestion isn't needed, with an equal conversion rate, its pointless. With a higher conversion rate, its even more pointless.

Just holy path the entire way, I mean um, just right click a few more times for the same exp.
If your time is so precious then do GV at the gods eye, um, I mean then just buy SLS scrolls to begin with.

-1 because it will surely destroy the economy.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
This is an interesting thread coming from miss "no mounts allowed".

This suggestion isn't needed, with an equal conversion rate, its pointless. With a higher conversion rate, its even more pointless.

Just holy path the entire way, I mean um, just right click a few more times for the same exp.
If your time is so precious then do GV at the gods eye, um, I mean then just buy SLS scrolls to begin with.

-1 because it will surely destroy the economy.

Wouildn't break the economy, people will have more to sell if they're able to convert into SLS.
And it's not a suggestion made for the intent to be lazy at all.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wouildn't break the economy, people will have more to sell if they're able to convert into SLS.
And it's not a suggestion made for the intent to be lazy at all.
Lol the economy quip is obviously a joke, it is 99.99% of the time I use it.

Just sell them in lump amounts, if the level scrolls exp/spirit total still equal an SLS than its still an SLS essentially. Even more valuable really since you can use it to level characters below 140, unlike SLS.

It seems to be entirely a suggestion based on laziness because coming from someone who buys SLS regularly for genie exp I would be happy to buy regular level scrolls en mass. You just want easier sells, aka lazy.

How can you have the gonads to viciously -1 any thread. (even a thread about riding mounts to get somewhere a little faster, lol.) yet still make a thread about wanting to sell your scrolls easier?

I actually dont personally see the harm in this suggestion, but i've seen a lot of harmless suggestions attacked by your toxic whining. So what makes your thread even less harmless than the other harmless ideas you messed with? Half the threads you've -1d for having no purpose serve way more purpose than this counter productive idea.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Lol the economy quip is obviously a joke, it is 99.99% of the time I use it.

Just sell them in lump amounts, if the level scrolls exp/spirit total still equal an SLS than its still an SLS essentially. Even more valuable really since you can use it to level characters below 140, unlike SLS.

It seems to be entirely a suggestion based on laziness because coming from someone who buys SLS regularly for genie exp I would be happy to buy regular level scrolls en mass. You just want easier sells, aka lazy.

How can you have the gonads to viciously -1 any thread. (even a thread about riding mounts to get somewhere a little faster, lol.) yet still make a thread about wanting to sell your scrolls easier?

I actually dont personally see the harm in this suggestion, but i've seen a lot of harmless suggestions attacked by your toxic whining. So what makes your thread even less harmless than the other harmless ideas you messed with? Half the threads you've -1d for having no purpose serve way more purpose than this counter productive idea.
"Toxic Whining"  Shouldn't talk about yourself that way, honestly. 

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Title says all.
Can an option be added to convert (example) 20 Level Scrolls into SLS?
A higher amount to convert can be done or suggested.
i like this post so ima take a massive shit on it and say -1 without explanation. Hey guys heres a reason why. Ever consider maybe just clickin the level scrolls, sure it uses time and effort, but ecoooonomyyyy and stuff.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why not.... +1

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
+1 because i collect alot of level scrolls and to make them into SLS would make profit!
sounds like a "Get Rich Quick" Scheme lol

Offline Tyreseus

• The Insane all the way!
  • Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
+1 this would be great some players cant afford sls but level scroll can farm at BHs,

Offline 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙙𝙤

• Characters: _Kyudo_
  • Faction: Nostalgia
+1, be more interesting if the SLS you make. Are say bound? That way players wanting to level, can just farm BH. While those who sell off SLS, don't have to worry about economy dropping  ;) 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Since you can get level scrolls from so many places, I think this might be a good idea for those that actually want to make more chars since level scrolls arent as useful as SLS. (Or it'd be nice to have to click 20x less lol.) 
Although, if Agatio did this, he might have to rethink having level scrolls in the Faction Base.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 08:46 am by Fᴀʏᴇʙᴀᴇ

kitty stew

+1 for making life easier

keep level requirements too

plus bring back brainpower orbs