Epic Perfect World

Domgrath's WTF Series - #NerfBarbarians

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I love how you always try to ignore the fact you're literally using bot's to evade skills by saying
"You should learn to play without Spark"
rofl......
didnt really evade , just trying to say him having it in the first place is not right, skill which can 1hit randomly lol , right...not meant to be used to 1hit EAs
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 05:35 am by Burdette

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
didnt really evade , just trying to say him having it in the first place is not right, skill which can 1hit randomly lol , right...not meant to be used to 1hit EAs
tell that to 0 def wfs ROFLMAOCOPTER
+1 this comment so it get removed from game, if some of the harmless sage psy skills and dragon rising can be removed why not the most skill of them all 0 def?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
bots, hacks, scripts... why must this game be so deep

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Let's be honest here, the biggest issue on server right now isn't 0def, or spark, it's that seekers can Zerk crit 80k's just by swapping weapon alone

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i don't understand all this new bot tier stuff you guys are talking about... i dunno if burdette was using it vs me when my ancestral 43ked him, or loqu when he died 4 times last night... if that so - do i feel good for beating a computer? or a player? it's so confusing.. i used to play strategic games setting computer level to nightmare so i don't think it would be a problem i guess. - all am sure about, that neither burdette or loqu were able to predict my occult or counter it. simply for loque he used badge which allowed him to die on the 2nd occult 123 every time.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
i dunno if burdette was using it vs me when my ancestral 43ked him, or loqu when he died 4 times last night... if that so - do i feel good for beating a computer? or a player? it's so confusing..
kek'd  :))

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Mizore and Offline Burdette   i don't have time to read all your massive Paragraphs but can someone tell me on brief wat this is about i thought this Topic was a bout Domgrath trying to show the world he is Nerfed and barbs don't need more Nerfs and that Knockdown Fail 99% which is a joke because it work 90%
but anyways i would love to get some of the Hack/script/skill detection programs you guys talking about  well there's no point because i only have 1 set so can't swap sets but lets give it a try :P  but Right  Seekers could do 80 Zerk critic with just a wep swap just like Dog said 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
i don't understand all this new bot tier stuff you guys are talking about... i dunno if burdette was using it vs me when my ancestral 43ked him, or loqu when he died 4 times last night... if that so - do i feel good for beating a computer? or a player? it's so confusing.. i used to play strategic games setting computer level to nightmare so i don't think it would be a problem i guess. - all am sure about, that neither burdette or loqu were able to predict my occult or counter it. simply for loque he used badge which allowed him to die on the 2nd occult 123 every time.
using what? WB doesnt have spark lol

kitty stew

i would love to get some of the Hack/script/skill detection programs you guys talking about
they're ridiculously easy to find, but more importantly.. why would you want this?

the only purpose for taking things that far is because getting pixel recognition/attention means that much to someone

I dunno whether to feel bad or laugh

Offline Areashi

• Banned
go play dota man
"you can't play pw, go play a game that's about 10x harder" great advice

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
but anyways i would love to get some of the Hack/script/skill detection programs you guys talking about  well there's no point because i only have 1 set so can't swap sets but lets give it a try :P 
There's a couple guides on the forums for Scripts and such, just have to look for them. Other things you have to know the right person to get them. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
There's a couple guides on the forums for Scripts and such, just have to look for them. Other things you have to know the right person to get them.
And keep in mind over 3/4 of the things 'Russian' on the internet is malware 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
8) Nerf the barbarians, the most broken and unbalanced class on Epic Perfect World 2016! 8)

"Stop fake DCing Domgrath!"

Ooops , sorry no mad BRUH

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i guess we're both dissapointed, i honestly did think you had potential to be a good player when i first see you , but nah , i doubt youll ever get higher than tier5 with the IQ that you keep showing
Sir, i like u and u are 1# 1v1 EA, but after join malpraxis guild u are becomming like him and no one want to become like him.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
 Trauma, LOL. No, just disappointment. I finally overcame my aversion to script and thought I finally dived headfirst into the cancer. But you showed me that script is just dipping your toes in the cancer, theres still skill detection/counter bots to genie for me. Bots to cast my skills for me. I just didnt realize how deep the cancer rabbit hole went, is all.

Hey agatio can you add all of these 3rd party scripts and bots into the main game download? Since they have your official approval and all. :police:
lel whatever domgrath been telling you fam it's garbage, there is no such things :)