Epic Perfect World

Domgrath's WTF Series - #NerfBarbarians

guys y argue abt a game i play with 1 hand?

cast script on ea is op

so all make -9 set eas and play the game? easy solution? rolf

p.s. mail 500k ec to Zhake for damnsoop casting speed xD complete with takeaim spam for ez faceroll gameplay almost as op as psy in rpk
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 02:46 am by 神

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It just further showed me that you were willing to do anything for a win, even against new players. I cancelled sleep into mountain stun to trick you and did instant spark BT instead and it landed on an immune that was so fast the logo didnt show up until BT was already cast. Wasting both chi and genie.

Now at this point, rather than explain how the skill worked against you. You said "gf" after you hierobugged me right after. If you were truly a player who played the game for fun and not just to win all the time, you would have explained yourself and let me learn how to counteract it. Because I do remember engaging you about that. I said something akin to "wow, inhuman reaction time 99/100 eas would have expected mountain just then" at the time of course I didnt realize how ironic it was that I said inhuman reaction...so my mind started of thinking of different ways I could trick you and sneak in a spark kill. Never knowing or having you explain why your "reaction" timing was so quick. And allowing me to think it was you inputting your skills and genie skills. Finding out only on forums from someone else later.

Up until that point, I had respect for you because I believed it was you doing the things I was seeing. Predicting even a seize cancel into a spark. So I asked you for tips, the tip you supplied was "dont wear defense armor"...yep, that was the tip. No mention of the fact that you were literally, due to a program, untrickable into a spark combo because it wasnt you I had to trick, but a bot program. You think at some point someone would say "oh hey..btw...that skill literally cant work on me because of this program I have on my computer" but you would rather have had me think it was all you, and have me just try it again. Than explain the reality. Were you embarassed or just farming wins until someone finally told me?

Do I think its lame that you cant be sparked because a computer programs reaction time is taking the place of your own? Absolutely. But more importantly, I think it's lame that you withheld that information from someone you were pretending to help learn. Your ego is so absolute that you would even withold information from new players trying to learn in order to kill them easier... Which in itself is more sad than your antisparkbot9000.

I could accept script, and although it's lame, I could with time, probably even accept skill casting bots. But automated genie skills activated by a computer sensor...? Bruh.

There just comes a point where you have to draw a line... You're supposed to play the game, not have computer sensors and programs do it for you.
You can't "outplay" because Robot's don't have "human error" ;) 
Cyborg-Botdette here can't seem to understand that. 

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
give them more accuracy and decrease their damage 
bring back the aps 3spark meta

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Do you think its ok that you can hit me 79k with 1 skill? Its absurd that such a thing exists. If youre skilled enough then you can kill me without spark and if youre not skilled enough then you dont deserve to win me And my armors tip was legit , using ct armors to spam heals faster instead of rpdt is much better in my opinion. I have more troubles aganist healspam def set than rpdt slow heal def set MG And my ego is not high , its realistic. I know what i can do and what i cant, go ask Domgrath , before our 30min fight in playoffs i told him he'll probably win because i wasnt playing too great , but i did end up playing the fight better than i thought i would and won
Theres a difference between a healthy ego and an unhealthy ego. An unhealthy ego purposfully misleads people hes pretending to help learn (aka, you.) so that there is 0 chance of your precious ego being scratched. A healthy ego tells you what youre doing wrong then beats you anyways because their ego is well deserved.

Providing yourself an excuse before you fight dom just incase you lose is an example of an unhealthy ego, not a healthy one. Provide yourself with an excuse before you fight just incase, then brag about it on forums only after youre sure the match is yours...? Um..yeah...sure I guess, way to go..? If your ego was healthy you would say your talk before and after your match, not pre johns before the match.

Regardless of your opinion of spark, it was already nerfed. You own ornaments with fire res 24% total, on top of your 4 row def weapon double magic rings with fire res 6% and rmd armor I would be lucky to hiero through your def set without crits, 79k is simply unrealistic.

Hieroing by the way is something that an archer can do at all times to a wizard even from outside of the wizards casting range of 30 meters. And circumsrances pending, can even do it through def armor. When a wizard wants to hiero you he spends half his genie just attempting to do so, assumimg he even has that much genie energy left after managing to get in range to use it on an ea such as yourself. At that moment you would be left with a plethora of possible human reactions (without antisparkbot900)to avoid it. Wings of grace, 2/3 spark, like 6 different genie skills, stun, seal, stealth, sutra, dew, IG. But you choose to just give that job to a computer program instead of yourself.

Frankly I do expect the chance to hiero you, if I manage to get through your ridiculous amount of evasive options, within genie range and spend half of my my low regen dex genie on you just for the attempt, all while not being hiero'd by your ridiculous constant dmg output. In furthermore, a matter which you fail to predict and counter with your near limitless choices.

What I said about your ego has nothing to do with your actual abilities or your acknowledgment of them, and more to do with your willingness to do absolutely anything to stroke or protect your ego. Providing yourself excuses before a fight, and  even as far as computer programs pressing genie skills for you upon detecting enemy skills, and trying to mislead newbies into playing worse to farm ego kills.

Letting me try to spark kill you more than once instead of including antisparkbot9000 in your little "tips" while attempting to "teach me" can only be the product of a player purposfully witholding information for the sake of winning, even against learning newbies. Thats the textbook example of an inferiority complex.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Cool vids 

lol @ the drama in here  :'(   :'(   :'(

i think i gave you trauma
you broke her heart dawg.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I can see EPW in 2020 where all you need is a mouse to play press 1 button on the side and it turns on all the bots/programs/scripts on and the character just moves on its on and to top it all up even types in chat saying when you win/lose " Good game well played!"

Just press the mouse button and go grab a snack when you come back the fight is over and yer like "damn am so good  :police: " if you think am joking just look at scripts xd it changes 5-7 pieces of gear in less than 1second? I think having this type of combat is closer than we might think. ;) 

PS: Am ttly down for this i burn too many calories playing this game :"( 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I still think my example was good. It shows that I know my limits and if im not at my best then I know i cant always win, and even at my best there are 2 players who i cant exactly easily win.
Your examples of alternate solutions to spark are invalid, are you saying everytime I have a hunch you MIGHT try to spark me I should waste something? Thats another reason why spark is OP, even without actually using spark it can make you win, thanks to the pressure it causes, making the target waste things in hopes of trying to stop spark.
And the spark nerf doesnt affect usage aganist EA, the def still gets reduced to the same amount (around 150 fire def)
You would hit around 30k crits into my def set, even with 6% reduce fire ornas, rmdt r8 armors, 33def+5% rmdt weapon ( i dont have 4def wep fyi) , as high def as i can possibly get, and you can hit me 30k crit, as you said, its up to luck whether youd actually kill me. But is that how Im supposed to play? Hope that Im lucky enough not to get 1hit?
And I wasnt attempting to teach you anything, you asked me for 1v1 so we did, and after we were done you asked for tips lol , so I told you to use ct armors, which I still think are better.
And about me randomly hieroing you, youre supposed to counter the hiero, use fortify, use mag def boost skill right before the stun hits etc, Haste and MCCCXXXVII do it and I rarely hiero them

Also I dont remember bragging about winning anything unless they started bragging first, so I just counter them. After I won Dom I didnt say a thing about the fight, no forums posts showing how i won, nothing. Not bragging now either, just showing an example.

Anyway it seems you only have a problem because you personally dislike me because I didn't tell you that you shouldn't try to spark me. Don't really care about your personal issues. My point on spark stands: If you can't win me without spark then you don't deserve to win me at all.

Now at this point, rather than explain how the skill worked against you. You said "gf" after you hierobugged me right after.
I never say gf unless the other person says it first or if im fighting aganist someone who barks too loud, if I said gf it mustve been a response to you saying "gf"
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 03:45 am by Burdette

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I can see EPW in 2020 where all you need is a mouse to play press 1 button on the side and it turns on all the bots/programs/scripts on and the character just moves on its on and to top it all up even types in chat saying when you win/lose " Good game well played!" Just press the mouse button and go grab a snack when you come back the fight is over and yer like "damn am so good :police: " if you think am joking just look at scripts xd it changes 5-7 pieces of gear in less than 1second? I think having this type of combat is closer than we might think. ;) PS: Am ttly down for this i burn too many calories playing this game :"(
This post was sponsored and brought to you by botette.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
This post was sponsored and brought to you by botette. 
1 skill on bot to stop an absurd skill = 100% full bot player legit

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I can see EPW in 2020 where all you need is a mouse to play press 1 button on the side and it turns on all the bots/programs/scripts on and the character just moves on its on and to top it all up even types in chat saying when you win/lose " Good game well played!"

Just press the mouse button and go grab a snack when you come back the fight is over and yer like "damn am so good  :police: " if you think am joking just look at scripts xd it changes 5-7 pieces of gear in less than 1second? I think having this type of combat is closer than we might think. ;)

PS: Am ttly down for this i burn too many calories playing this game :"(
Not pointing any fingers pls 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
1 skill on bot to stop an absurd skill = 100% full bot player legit
Oh, you suddenly stopped damage skill botting in the past 5 minutes? >_> I apologize then.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Oh, you suddenly stopped damage skill botting in the past 5 minutes? >_> I apologize then.

You botzore then for swapping gears ( yes its a bot, bot = something that does stuff for you, meaning we are all using a bot to swap gears for us)
not that I care about the botdette name, doesnt bother me really

You can't always stop spark no matter how skilled, It can be used when you least expect it by people who dont know when its the best time to use it (random 70ks out of nowhere by pinoys, they werent planned or anything, they just randomly spammed whatever they had and happened to get lucky).
And reaction? You can hit damage with spark in a 0.1sec gap if you time it properly, you expect anyone to react to that?
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 04:03 am by Burdette

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You botzore then for swapping gears ( yes its a bot, bot = something that does stuff for you, meaning we are all using a bot to swap gears for us)
not that I care about the botdette name, doesnt bother me really

You can't always stop spark no matter how skilled, It can be used when you least expect it by people who dont know when its the best time to use it (random 70ks out of nowhere by pinoys, they werent planned or anything, they just randomly spammed whatever they had and happened to get lucky).
And reaction? You can hit damage with spark in a 0.1sec gap if you time it properly, you expect anyone to react to that?
I love how you always try to ignore the fact you're literally using bot's to evade skills by saying
"You should learn to play without Spark"
rofl......