Epic Perfect World

Signature give away, in light of Cier leaving.....

Offline firestorm01

gee Nyven  can u make me one with flames on it  :)) :P would be awesome for my name

LeakyKitty

had to do a little re-adjustment hope its ok

Its more then okay!  Tysm <3

Offline Nevyn

... The image has copyright on it.
http://drakkenfan.deviantart.com/gallery/24833157#/d21so0t
That's the original artist.

So I see. The reason I say I dont remember the site is because this was sourced over two years ago. Otherwise I would help Lisa out by telling her the host site. When I got it, It was a PNG format. It had no background and no copyright marks/signatures. For Lisa's sake I have removed it from my post and the image hosting site too. I Guess that's the thing with the internet though, once its there anyone can take it :o Thanks

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Nevyn

Do you think you could make me one?
;o
I like black and turquoise

But your signature is already funny lol. But in all seriousness, I have not made signatures in quite some time. I only made these for Cier to dip my toe in once again ^^

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Nevyn

gee Nyven  can u make me one with flames on it  :)) :P would be awesome for my name

Uh again I dont really do these anymore... but I guess I could give it a go.. Firestorm01 right?

150 Sage Assasin

dorothyerika

Nevy is the new hot topic xD.-slaps- why u no tell me diz earlier??? : < <.< For all you know I may want one too lol...

Offline Nevyn

Nevy is the new hot topic xD.-slaps- why u no tell me diz earlier??? : < <.< For all you know I may want one too lol...

Sowy. When people see me giving things away free, they all want a piece! Maybe i can start another thread up with some display work of what i have done in the past.  =)

150 Sage Assasin

Offline firestorm01

nevyn  it's ok u dont have to make me one i was only teasing :) but they do like nice..

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I agree with the above, but it's okay, you don't have to make them ^^