Epic Perfect World

X-Mouse Button Control

scatterer3

This program allows you to create macros (shortcuts) and activate them with a mouse click. I suggest you buy a mouse with thumb buttons since the wheel and R/L mouse buttons are not really suitable for our purpose.

Download linkX-Mouse Button Control

Guide how to set it up for gear switch

First, after installation make sure to always run it as administrator (some of you might have to restart it a few times in the beginning to make it work properly).

Click Add to select elementclient.exe to allow it work only when EpicPW window is active, so you don't mess your desktop or any other window.

Select the button you want to bind with the macro then select Simulated Keys.

You will need different tags to specify your macro, you can see how it works in the program:

This is the combination of tags I use to change my armor:

{{PRESS}V{F5}{F6}{F7}{F8}{RELEASE}VV{F5}{F6}{F7}{F8}}{{PRESS}VV{F5}{F6}{F7}{F8}V{RELEASE}VV{F5}{F6}{F7}{F8}V}

And this is how it looks in game if I scroll down twice with my mouse:

You can set it up so scrolling up changes to attack and scrolling down changes to defense but you'd need a more complex tag sequence and the program may mess it up, but if you choose to put both armor sets on first rows then it works fine.

You can make a bunch of skill macros in game and make it work with X-Mouse, it's simple, use your imagination and make it fit with your own play style.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 07:55 pm by Professional

Offline Areashi

• Banned
when scripting becomes outdated...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
 :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: Nice guide. I probably won't use it, but it was nicely made. 

scatterer3

when scripting becomes outdated...
That's how it always is, and this guide is actually for those who don't have a razer mouse

kitty stew

it's a nice guide in place of synapse 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice guide man

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
fkeed loled   :police:

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
another hack ............

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Not really a hack, lol. It's basically the same thing as having a Razer product, just for people that don't have them. People use resources, it's just what people do. 

whale hunter

Not really a hack, lol. It's basically the same thing as having a Razer product, just for people that don't have them. People use resources, it's just what people do.
:normal-42: :normal-42:                         

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
:normal-42: :normal-42:                        
Go away, you didn't even know what Synapse was last night.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

It's just like razer synspse rofl 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

It's just like razer synspse rofl
Yep basically. 

whale hunter

Go away, you didn't even know what Synapse was last night.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
FK OFF LMFAO im not familiar with scripting u know me :normal-8: also synapse is for nerds

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
FK OFF LMFAO im not familiar with scripting u know me :normal-8: also synapse is for nerds
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
You're sht. LOL