Epic Perfect World

DEUS vs Marcus :)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Waiting for the day when people invent an advanced script where the character automatically does the plays, and see people brag about it
DUDE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I was just thinking that. f12 for 1v1 LMAOOOO

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Waiting for the day when people invent an advanced script where the character automatically does the plays, and see people brag about it
You haven't seen? It already exists! Just look at the skillbar in relation with the skills being casted :-X

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
You haven't seen? It already exists! Just look at the skillbar in relation with the skills being casted :-X

i only use macro to swap gears and deal damage< only. I dont use it to cast stun/paralyze/+50chi/wingsofgrace/awaken/elven/condor/2spark/BV/Stormrageeagelon/whispershot/stealth/barrier/leaps
anything that requires timing (anything besides flat damage dealing) i do manually
i dont see any difference in me holding a macrokey to deal damage and you holding autoattack key to deal damage

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i only use macro to swap gears and deal damage< only. I dont use it to cast stun/paralyze/+50chi/wingsofgrace/awaken/elven/condor/2spark/BV/Stormrageeagelon/whispershot/stealth/barrier/leaps
anything that requires timing (anything besides flat damage dealing) i do manually
i dont see any difference in me holding a macrokey to deal damage and you holding autoattack key to deal damage
hahahahahahaha "macro" hahahahahahahaha

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
hahahahahahaha "macro" hahahahahahahaha
call it whatever you want

Offline Areashi

• Banned
call it whatever you want
Or maybe just come clean finally and say you've had scripts all along? 

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Or maybe just come clean finally and say you've had scripts all along?
good enough proof?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
good enough proof?
WOW SICK MAN, YOU HAVE RAZER GEAR, THAT MEANS YOU CANNOT HAVE A SCRIPT RIGHT? 

also how cute that you're using the only mouse that shouldn't be used with any macros whatsoever

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
WOW SICK MAN, YOU HAVE RAZER GEAR, THAT MEANS YOU CANNOT HAVE A SCRIPT RIGHT?

also how cute that you're using the only mouse that shouldn't be used with any macros whatsoever
why would i use script if i can use razer macro.............. razer macro is better than any script ive seen

i use the mouse forward and backwards keys on the side and the middle mouse button for my macros but ok

Offline Areashi

• Banned
why would i use script if i can use razer macro.............. razer macro is better than any script ive seen

i use the mouse forward and backwards keys on the side and the middle mouse button for my macros but ok

so what keys are you registering to switch these gears?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

m1 `123456789``  m2``123456789` most likely and since it switches so fast u can still use 1-9 for pressing skills and u can barely notice it switch 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

what do you mean? my F keys are full or random stuff, my numbers bar is where my skills and gears are, thats why i hid it in the picture.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
m1 `123456789``  m2``123456789` most likely and since it switches so fast u can still use 1-9 for pressing skills and u can barely notice it switch
You can't swap gears in raZer macro without assigning them to a key, these gears aren't on a key.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You can't swap gears in raZer macro without assigning them to a key, these gears aren't on a key.
they are when the macro presses ' it changes very fast to gear row and switches all gear then it does ' ' again to put back the skills same goes for def '' -> '
can see it here https://youtu.be/l2FAL5fJg8M?t=103 from 1:43 to like 1:49 i guess