Epic Perfect World

DEUS vs Marcus :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
krish is retarded but hes better than you 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
*Sits here wondering if anyone would play seeker if they couldn't deal GoF metal damage*

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
I did not say you care about it. I was explaining to you why I lose to these new-born pre-script nonamers nowadays. Pedro getting vac'd and blaming script something for other people who still believe his nonsense. You were unknown prior to this day and age and unknown even now, stop talking about better players when you're quite clearly a newfag who doesn't know anything about the game.
then why pm me asking how i can be in guild with someone thats  vac banned lmae
and if i didnt know anything about the game i would be in tyrants with rest of shitters
http://prntscr.com/axjcfa

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS
*Sits here wondering if anyone would play seeker if they couldn't deal GoF metal damage*
Seeker is the best class, complains of my style because it takes 70k in pvp, 1v1 want I will

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
krish is retarded but hes better than you
If he is better than me, because they did not win?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Seeker is the best class, complains of my style because it takes 70k in pvp, 1v1 want I will
who are you rofl

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
Domgrath, unlike you I get used to the way of playing the people and do not do videos asking pro gm withdraw or nerfar the rival class :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If he is better than me, because they did not win?
win or lose alone doesnt show who's better, most of the time the one who plays better does win, but sometimes there is factor other than skill
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 03:45 pm by Burdette

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
win or lose alone doesnt show who's better, most of the time the one who plays better does win, but sometimes there is factor other than skill
→ Gear :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 03:50 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
→ Gear :rolleyes:
not always gear, just tryhardness too aka how many parts you script, whether you autopot etc,  krish doesnt change many parts and he has like 1x rmdt armors lmao
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 03:59 pm by Burdette

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
quite impressive Seeker! Very nice bro, greetings from Strangler :-*

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
quite impressive Seeker! Very nice bro, greetings from Strangler :-*
Sounds like some Sadist.. Nice Pedja.

OT: nice video doood.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Sounds like some Sadist.. Nice Pedja.

OT: nice video doood.
shut upppppppppppp bronzie! I just think this guy will gain some reputation rn  :police: very good seeker bro

scatterer3

Waiting for the day when people invent an advanced script where the character automatically does the plays, and see people brag about it