• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS

Offline Areashi

• Banned
better than vermillion

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
better than vermillion
It is improper to compare someone who's actively playing this game everyday with someone who went inactive months ago, with that being said, shut the fk up. :normal-1:
OT: nice video, you improved

Offline Areashi

• Banned
It is improper to compare someone who's actively playing this game everyday with someone who went inactive months ago, with that being said, shut the fk up. :normal-1:
Not to worry, he's just far greater than you on seeker and also higher ranked than silver elite master.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Not to worry, he's just far greater than you on seeker and also higher ranked than silver elite master.
So for you, all it matters in life is epw and cs go rank? Cuz game=life, right? :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
So for you, all it matters in life is epw and cs go rank? Cuz game=life, right? :normal-2:
If we're talking about life then my life is far better. Just because someone has more skill in games than you doesn't mean they have a worse real life than you. Especially not if one guy comes from poverty.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 09:50 am by Arashiwf

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
areshi has balls to call someone bad when theres a whole vid  of him losing to randoms nice man

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Nice vid and playlist~

Offline Areashi

• Banned
areshi has balls to call someone bad when theres a whole vid  of him losing to randoms nice man
well there's this video about yo-...oh wait nvm, no videos at all.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
well there's this video about yo-...oh wait nvm, no videos at all.
thats good thing tho i do rather to stay that way,then having a vid of me losing to randoms

Offline Areashi

• Banned
thats good thing tho i do rather to stay that way,then having a vid of me losing to randoms
How can you think a video of you losing to a random is condescending when you're a random yourself?

You seem to enjoy bringing up fights where I literally had no chance because of the difference in gear and current script meta. I do not use scripts because I do not like having random .exes on my computer. I do not take risks of getting letting my bank details and other important login details fall into the wrong hands. I also do not plan to get VAC'd for something like this (always a possibility however very unlikely. Pedro got vac'd because he tried to show off to his friends with a cheat-boosted global account (Mentioning this just in case he was gonna feed you more nonesense saying that russian script caused him to get vac banned)). I've very rarely lost to people that good players (not you, don't get excited) would consider as "randoms", especially back when I actually did tryhard on this game.

You not having a video made about yourself isn't because you're trying hard to stay on the down-low, else you wouldn't be on this forum with a fcking swastika symbol on your forum title. It is more due to the fact that nobody gives a shit about you, or at least sufficient shit to post a video about you.

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
How can you think a video of you losing to a random is condescending when you're a random yourself?

You seem to enjoy bringing up fights where I literally had no chance because of the difference in gear and current script meta. I do not use scripts because I do not like having random .exes on my computer. I do not take risks of getting letting my bank details and other important login details fall into the wrong hands. I also do not plan to get VAC'd for something like this (always a possibility however very unlikely. Pedro got vac'd because he tried to show off to his friends with a cheat-boosted global account (Mentioning this just in case he was gonna feed you more nonesense saying that russian script caused him to get vac banned)). I've very rarely lost to people that good players (not you, don't get excited) would consider as "randoms", especially back when I actually did tryhard on this game.

You not having a video made about yourself isn't because you're trying hard to stay on the down-low, else you wouldn't be on this forum with a fcking swastika symbol on your forum title. It is more due to the fact that nobody gives a shit about you, or at least sufficient shit to post a video about you.
i was "down-low" since 2011. i have no need for attention as you do making "suns vs lions" and other retarded topics that are on your IQ lvl.
and for 4th time i will ask you why you think i care about pedro being vac banned? 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i was "down-low" since 2011. i have no need for attention as you do making "suns vs lions" and other retarded topics that are on your IQ lvl.
and for 4th time i will ask you why you think i care about pedro being vac banned?
I did not say you care about it. I was explaining to you why I lose to these new-born pre-script nonamers nowadays. Pedro getting vac'd and blaming script something for other people who still believe his nonsense. You were unknown prior to this day and age and unknown even now, stop talking about better players when you're quite clearly a newfag who doesn't know anything about the game.

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
hehe ty

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
better than vermillion
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk gg