Epic Perfect World

New World Order incoming?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
No, I'm attending Cosmetology School. Where I go to school and what I choose for a major doesn't define my intelligence. That's the same for just about
anyone. It's all about what interests you and what you have a passion for doing.

Also, it's been proven that you don't need to go college or attend a prestigious school in order to be successful. Tell that today's millionaires and billionaires.
So you're arguing that 3-4 people who dropped out of uni and went on to be successful proves that everyone can do it? Dumbest sht I've seen in a long time. Also doesn't help that most of those guys were people in technology does it? :>

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So you're arguing that 3-4 people who dropped out of uni and went on to be successful proves that everyone can do it? Dumbest sht I've seen in a long time. Also doesn't help that most of those guys were people in technology does it? :>

You are quite dumb yourself if you think only 3-4 people were able to achieve success without attending University.
Wasn't just technology either. Do your research before making yourself look even more close-minded and ignorant.  

Arguing with you is as useless as a white crayon. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You are quite dumb yourself if you think only 3-4 people were able to achieve success without attending University.
Wasn't just technology either. Do your research before making yourself look even more close-minded and ignorant.  

Arguing with you is as useless as a white crayon.
"You need to do research not the person who claimed stuff in the first place"
No wonder America is in debt. :>

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I prefer brasil.
we smart, we loyal, we friendly, we are from BRAZIL