New World Order incoming?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
you literally post the stupidest shit

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you literally post the stupidest shit
Except this is actually news. I am aware your terrible education system based off of interstellar is flawed so it's understandable that you think that this is irrelevant and "stupid shit".

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Except this is actually news. I am aware your terrible education system based off of interstellar is flawed so it's understandable that you think that this is irrelevant and "stupid shit".
i honestly didnt even open it  :normal-2: i was expecting random stupid csgo shit 
still cant really say i care

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
i honestly didnt even open it  :normal-2: i was expecting random stupid csgo shit
still cant really say i care
Csgo shit with the daily mail link??????
Leave this thread

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Csgo shit with the daily mail link??????
Leave this thread
this shows how far i actually read into the post  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Not a secret that Unites States of Europe is a dream of significant amount of Europeans politicians, mainly left-wing, proeuropeans, who think that it would lead to a wealth, supremacy etc.
However I doubt it will work considering quite skeptical attitude of many countries that do not want to do (fully) what Germany tells to, not to mention that EU is simply weak and recent events clearly showed that, there is a huge disagreement regarding loads of matters.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
EU is a joke. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Areashi

• Banned
EU is a joke.
EU is a terrible idea to begin with, yes.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

You must be pretty dumb yourself to think the education systems in EU are any better.
 Have fun telling that to all of students outside of the USA who get Student VISAs to come and study in the USA. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You must be pretty dumb yourself to think the education systems in EU are any better.
Have fun telling that to all of students outside of the USA who get Student VISAs to come and study in the USA.
Yes but you do website design in a community college. Only some unis in USA are good, rest are average. UK has a very similar level to USA in terms of Unis while UK and other EU countries have superior education systems for levels lower than university.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I prefer brasil.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
u have donald trump supporting idiots like borris johnson who thinks its a good idea to leave the EU and frauds like cameron who have off shore accounts to avoid tax after making huge ass speeches about NOT doing it - in power in the UK...so yea 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes but you do website design in a community college. Only some unis in USA are good, rest are average. UK has a very similar level to USA in terms of Unis while UK and other EU countries have superior education systems for levels lower than university.

No, I'm attending Cosmetology School. Where I go to school and what I choose for a major doesn't define my intelligence. That's the same for just about anyone. It's all about what interests you and what you have a passion for doing. 

Also, it's been proven that you don't need to go college or attend a prestigious school in order to be successful. Tell that today's millionaires and billionaires.

Even if I was still doing classes for programming and web design, why does it matter? At least I'm doing something with my life and striving towards something rather than being a degenerate that's doing nothing with my life.