Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I got 16 bars for the next person who posts
shut up 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Nothing is gonna be done about this since the GMs are scripting themselves.
this          

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
ppl still complain about scripts lmae  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
damn it feels good to be a gangsta        

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
scripting isnt enough cause ppl r now usingg channel chocos when they 1v1 thts right EAs ;) 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
scripting isnt enough cause ppl r now usingg channel chocos when they 1v1 thts right EAs ;)
what..

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
What is script and how can you script?Is script actually helpfull?can someone script good and someone fail at script?script is software or hardware?
I hard someone has mechanical automated fingers is it true or not?
Is script in pw like movies script?
I googled script and those results were not helpfull? https://www.google.gr/search?q=script&client=ubuntu&hs=sJV&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn0cqJsajMAhXBC8AKHW0gD7gQ_AUIBygB&biw=1440&bih=721
How ppl freeze with paper and letters?Someone help?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What is script and how can you script?Is script actually helpfull?can someone script good and someone fail at script?script is software or hardware?
I hard someone has mechanical automated fingers is it true or not?
Is script in pw like movies script?
I googled script and those results were not helpfull? https://www.google.gr/search?q=script&client=ubuntu&hs=sJV&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn0cqJsajMAhXBC8AKHW0gD7gQ_AUIBygB&biw=1440&bih=721
How ppl freeze with paper and letters?Someone help?

".gr" hahaha nt fake polski

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
".gr" hahaha nt fake polski
Ξύσε τα αρχίδια σου με τον κασμά γιατί η τσουγκράνα αφήνει κενά! :D

Offline LandMine

• LandMine
  • Too good for you.
  • Characters: LandMine
  • Faction: Overseers
Doesn't even matter anymore about scripting. They can do what they want to do and if you have the skills you will be able to drop them still. I have dropped plenty scripters and dropped to many. Just think of it as they don't have any skills in this easy point and click game and pity them.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Doesn't even matter anymore about scripting. They can do what they want to do and if you have the skills you will be able to drop them still. I have dropped plenty scripters and dropped to many. Just think of it as they don't have any skills in this easy point and click game and pity them.
that's great
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Use Script too, then.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I dont care about the scripters since i do it myself but i do agree, its getting frustrating to constantly play in simple models cause ppls using cheap softwares such as the russian script, would be nice if aga or someone do it for him to design a good one and put it out there for everyone who doesnt have a gaming mouses or keyboards. 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
simple models lol
You should NEVER have to do something to fix a problem on the game's side. That's like buying Skyrim and being forced to learn how to mod if you want to have a bug-free game.
Use Script too, then.
What I said above. You should never have to learn how to script just to be on level ground, even if it's a 5 minute task.
When i'm up against a scripter I give them about two minutes. If I haven't died by then then I just get bored and find something else to do.
It's like fighting a full vit def camping barb or a purify weap def gear mage - if you haven't died, then you'll never die, but my definition of fun isn't trying the same sht over and over again until they screw up at some point, whether it's wrong genie skill, wrong pot or wrong skill in general.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I dont care about the scripters since i do it myself but i do agree, its getting frustrating to constantly play in simple models cause ppls using cheap softwares such as the russian script, would be nice if aga or someone do it for him to design a good one and put it out there for everyone who doesnt have a gaming mouses or keyboards.
Russian script is vastly better than mouse/keyboard macro's and I have both.