Epic Perfect World

In how many rolls can cleric get 2x chan

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I know what you mean. You're saying that after every roll, you can get the same stat. Eg. Getting hp recovery +10 for the rest of your life since that stat is back on the roll. Its like facing 5 cards faced down and picking one, then putting the card back and picking the same one again. However, if you do that a million times, you'l notice that it becomes 1 in 5 chances of picking one of the cards (rather than choosing the same one over and over again) What im saying is, the more you do it, the closer you get to the mathematical answer. Regardless of the maths, this is a game, hence pointless using probability maths to figure out the ACTUAL chances of getting the stat combo you want. Only place you do that shit is in gambling.
Skip this if ceebs^
Moving on from this boring maths lesson (which i did a horrible job explaining and im sorry if i compeltely wasted your time), to answer the question of "what are the chances of rolling 2x chan on cleric gear" its pretty hard. Or not hard at all depending on luck. Therefor making all this pointless. But it can be done lol
indeed but the maths used to calculate the rolls are a raw approximation of the maximum/minimum amount of tries you can do before getting the specific item but that's just in theory , as a way of finding out which item you are more likely to succeed rolling a good stat and with which to start, but as you said in the end its all about the RNG and what stats it wants to give you or how soon you'll get it, so the odds are never in your favor and you should never look up to the mathematical odds when reshaping something hard to achieve because you'll be disappointed in the end
i feel like i'm dead

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Depends on your luck.

There's a pinoy alt running around with a 3x interval top so yeah.

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
indeed but the maths used to calculate the rolls are a raw approximation of the maximum/minimum amount of tries you can do before getting the specific item but that's just in theory , as a way of finding out which item you are more likely to succeed rolling a good stat and with which to start, but as you said in the end its all about the RNG and what stats it wants to give you or how soon you'll get it, so the odds are never in your favor and you should never look up to the mathematical odds when reshaping something hard to achieve because you'll be disappointed in the end
Exactly. I guess you could ask others about their horror stories regarding rolling a stat but its best to just keep trying or (in my case) give up. The maths of it doesn't help at all. As its a probability not a certainty. Also who tf wants to hear 1 in 10k, that sh*t just unnecessarily depressing

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
depends on luck, i got mine -12 in 200 damas, good luck

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
can we kill this thread already its giving everyone aids >~>
Assuming p=0.005 (based on website), then
p(channelingx2 on bracers) = 0.000074625 => about 13,400 trials on average

then,

p(0 channelingx2 on bracers after 13,400 tries) = 0.36787

Therefore,

p(at least 1 channelingx2 after 13,400 tries) = 0.63212   (>50%)

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
I got doublechant on my wiz wrist -5-6 on my 27th roll then 32 hone to get -5-6 . it was just luck u can get double chant on 1st roll or even on 10,000th roll . just pray

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Who cares ? just try your luck. i'll go with FMP answer , 3rd try , lets go 

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Why is this still going. 

ITS ALL LUCK

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Depends on your luck.

There's a pinoy alt running around with a 3x interval top so yeah.
IVE SEEN 2 SINS with 3int top
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
IVE SEEN 2 SINS with 3int top
Lol its uncommon to see sins with less than that. Either that or they have 3x int on wrists. (Except me ofc, the RnG gods are still in cd from giving me 2x int on wrist back in 2014)

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
I refuse to keep count, ijs

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤