Epic Perfect World

In how many rolls can cleric get 2x chan

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
chance to get... says r8 addon guide on forum... http://prntscr.com/awa6cj i know by now it should be slightly more % but aga forgot to update it (or at least didnt update yet for whatever reason)
No its not slightly more coz aga didnt make ct on wrists arcane and int easier
Just other stats as far as i heard
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 04:31 pm by Seby

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Just other stats
ok didnt know that.... so my calculation with 0.45% was right i guess?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
youre just unlucky, i rolled it yesterday with 700 reforges
thats the exact reason it should be a way for unlucky ppl to get their stats, but still, agatio refused doing that :))
some ppl will just never get their stats, doesnt matter how many times they spend for farming.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Just other stats
he did make them easier go check my screenshots, theyre provided by Agatio
anyway didnt know EPW has custom chances with 0.45, so 10% increase there is 0.495 , which would be 1 in 13671 chance for 2x ct (using Agatio's formula)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
he did make them easier go check my screenshots, theyre provided by Agatio
anyway didnt know EPW has custom chances with 0.45, so 10% increase there is 0.495 , which would be 1 in 13671 chance for 2x ct (using Agatio's formula)
Nvm oops
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 04:31 pm by Seby

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
all u gotta do is to reshape at 6AM sv time and best of luck !

Offline Death

• Old Player
Are there any tables of stat probability? I can't decide which piece to work on, I'd like to pick the less impossible option

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Are there any tables of stat probability? I can't decide which piece to work on, I'd like to pick the less impossible option

In the "a guide to guides" post in the section of r8 stat probabilities. Idk if its updated version or not. As for chances its not really worth knowing the possibility since no one is ever going to roll a piece of gear 10 thousand times (despite people claiming they've rolled it 9.99^10). Or maybe they have but I personally give up after a couple hundred times and accept  that it simply isn't worth the migrane/time waste when i can be fapping instead. 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.

In the "a guide to guides" post in the section of r8 stat probabilities. Idk if its updated version or not. As for chances its not really worth knowing the possibility since no one is ever going to roll a piece of gear 10 thousand times (despite people claiming they've rolled it 9.99^10). Or maybe they have but I personally give up after a couple hundred times and accept  that it simply isn't worth the migrane/time waste when i can be fapping instead.
doing tousand rolls wasnt hard atall, but still, when u'r not supposed to get a stat, u wont get it, no matter how many rolls u do for it.
i was farming 18k dama per week, and some ppl were getting more than me.
but guess what, i didnt got any stat while rolling those sht loads of damas. (almost all of ppl that got their special stats, got them with low emount of rolls)
so currently, u just need to be lucky to get ur stat, else u can fckurself, but u'r not going to get it in any possible way.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
doing tousand rolls wasnt hard atall, but still, when u'r not supposed to get a stat, u wont get it, no matter how many rolls u do for it.
i was farming 18k dama per week, and some ppl were getting more than me.
but guess what, i didnt got any stat while rolling those sht loads of damas. (almost all of ppl that got their special stats, got them with low emount of rolls)
so currently, u just need to be lucky to get ur stat, else u can fckurself, but u'r not going to get it in any possible way.
Lmao "fate" vs maths.. never say never
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 06:07 am by Peninsula

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
~12k rolls since 2013 for x3 ct pants that are less than one in 2k tries, just because the math says so doesnt mean you will get it, the odds of getting it don't "add up" until you reach the max amount of tries to get it and then suddenly roll it, they "reset" every time so you might as well do 40k and still not get the wrist
btw I like to keep it mello
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
~12k rolls since 2013 for x3 ct pants that are less than one in 2k tries, just because the math says so doesnt mean you will get it, the odds of getting it don't "add up" until you reach the max amount of tries to get it and then suddenly roll it, they "reset" every time so you might as well do 40k and still not get the wrist
btw I like to keep it mello
Idk what you're talking about but it sounds like its something to do with the mechanics of the game, in which case the maths is completely irrelevant. However if the game mechanics is fine, then the maths should only be used as a "yeah that seems do-able" not "i gotta roll it 10k times and hope it happens" It's called the laws of "probability" for a reason lol

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Idk what you're talking about but it sounds like its something to do with the mechanics of the game, in which case the maths is completely irrelevant. However if the game mechanics is fine, then the maths should only be used as a "yeah that seems do-able" not "i gotta roll it 10k times and hope it happens" It's called the laws of "probability" for a reason lol
it is the mechanic of the game, every roll has the same odd of getting it , say 1 in 10k, you could spend eternity at the forge and still not get it, same way spirit black hole got 3 or 5% chance to proc, that doesn't mean after 33-20 arrows I will have a guaranteed purge, the odds reset not add up after every hit in which case all the math is just theoretical because it doesn't do jack shit in reality
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
it is the mechanic of the game, every roll has the same odd of getting it , say 1 in 10k, you could spend eternity at the forge and still not get it, same way spirit black hole got 3 or 5% chance to proc, that doesn't mean after 33-20 arrows I will have a guaranteed purge, the odds reset not add up after every hit in which case all the math is just theoretical because it doesn't do jack shit in reality
I know what you mean. You're saying that after every roll, you can get the same stat. Eg. Getting hp recovery +10 for the rest of your life since that stat is back on the roll. Its like facing 5 cards faced down and picking one, then putting the card back and picking the same one again. However, if you do that a million times, you'l notice that it becomes 1 in 5 chances of picking one of the cards (rather than choosing the same one over and over again) What im saying is, the more you do it, the closer you get to the mathematical answer. Regardless of the maths, this is a game, hence pointless using probability maths to figure out the ACTUAL chances of getting the stat combo you want. Only place you do that shit is in gambling. 
Skip this if ceebs^
Moving on from this boring maths lesson (which i did a horrible job explaining and im sorry if i compeltely wasted your time), to answer the question of "what are the chances of rolling 2x chan on cleric gear" its pretty hard. Or not hard at all depending on luck. Therefor making all this pointless. But it can be done lol