Epic Perfect World

i cant patch my EPW

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Verifying it might fix it, if you haven't already? o.o

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.
i cant verify it... it keeps on saying errors

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Hmm, well theres other posts about problems like this, you might find some help reading there, I really don't know what else you could do if you can't verify or anything. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Ciea

Same thing I got this error too but I took the PackDLL.DLL from other PS PWI folder to put Epic Folder... Its worked but fix it soon, Aga. I know he will fix it asap soon.

Offline bryn

Same problem as 'bigheadcow'. Finally managed to download it, and it doesn't work. I'm slightly very mad. Friday night, when I could actually play, and the b+++ game doesn't work. Verifiying doesn't work.

I know it's not the antivirus protection this time, cause I made the whole EPW folder an exception. >:( >:(

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Make sure you got a patch server selected

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Same problem as 'bigheadcow'. Finally managed to download it, and it doesn't work. I'm slightly very mad. Friday night, when I could actually play, and the b+++ game doesn't work. Verifiying doesn't work.

I know it's not the antivirus protection this time, cause I made the whole EPW folder an exception. >:( >:(
Could you attach the screenshot with the error please? Also adding certain files to antivirus: launcher.exe, patcher.exe and elementclient.exe may help.

Offline bryn

Sorry, can't.  :-[ I gave up and uninstalled it all. Decided to wait for updates and just download again later. Too many problems. Anyway, the message looked exactly like 'bigheadcow123's' screenshot at the start of this thread.

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
all u gotta do is uninstall and reinstall it all over =)

sadly i had to download it all over again :D but it worked
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!
it just get worst reinstalling it .. >_<.. i cant even connect to the game... theres no error but after i click start nothing happens

Offline bryn

Still can't patch EPW. Same problem continues even after patch v48. Had problems downloading first, but I managed it by adding exceptions to my antivirus. It kept warning me of a Trojan in the patcher. Ran fixxit twice, didn't work. I'm not on Windows Vista. Can't run verify, because it tells me that server connenction fails. WTH?

All of this started with patch 47. Hoped it might be fixed with 48, but obviously not. :sad:
Last Edit: Dec 05, 2012, 08:38 pm by bryn

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
To fix it just add launcher / patcher / elementclient to antivirus/firewall exceptions. For some reason these files got blocked connection sometimes   :|

Offline bryn

Tried all of that, redownloaded, rebooted and still not working. I'm getting sick of doing the same things over and over with no effect.