Epic Perfect World

20 minute notice for playoffs on forums.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I constantly keep a tab of EPW forums open on my phone so that when playoffs is posted I can see it, I refresh it VERY actively but I can never get into the damn playoffs on 10 minutes notice.

I started setting phone alarms for when ET usually hosts his, then he changed his host times. I started logging in during dreams hours, then ivory hosts instead. Every god damn day I actively TRY to be there so I can join the event. And getting INTO the damn event is harder than the event itself. 

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem that I do, but if you do it would be nice of you to share your thoughts as well. Even the -1 army is welcome to try and tell me how 10 minutes more notice would destroy the world.

Inb4 then only the same people will go, look at the playoff thread and the people attending before you try to make that point.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=6824.msg491614;boardseen#new

It won't become a registration, 20 minutes is enough time to humanly react to the warning and log into the game and prepare for an event. I seriously am at a stump, I have people message me on skype, I refresh forums when I get a chance, I AFK in game with red chat only.

Every other event you get like 3 hours or something stupid, why is playoffs the only one with virtually no notice? :-X 
y cant gm text me when event

p.s. +1 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1, it would destroy the economy and Aga would shut down epw.  :-X

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
OMG! this would destroy the world! think of the children! why won't someone think of the children!?

i don't do events, but +1

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
gm text all players before all events, i miss them all, ty. i legit do

+1 though, would be good for a bit of notice. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
put it so you get email notification if there is new post in playoffs thread 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Are you crazy? dont you know that there are hungry children in africa? i dont know if this is a joke but wow this is some CRAZY shit right here trying to destroy EPW itself with this suggestion  its sad how people only think of themselves now days   :-X -1 think before you type holy ***kkkkkkkkkk peeepollllll
-1Because will change everything in the game
-1Because would break the balance
-1Because will change rules of the game
-1Because would make all classes OP
-1 Because -1 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Are you crazy? dont you know that there are hungry children in africa? i dont know if this is a joke but wow this is some CRAZY shit right here trying to destroy EPW itself with this suggestion its sad how people only think of themselves now days :-X -1 think before you type holy ***kkkkkkkkkk peeepollllll -1Because will change everything in the game -1Because would break the balance -1Because will change rules of the game -1Because would make all classes OP -1 Because -1
Also it would break the economy. <3

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I constantly keep a tab of EPW forums open on my phone so that when playoffs is posted I can see it, I refresh it VERY actively but I can never get into the damn playoffs on 10 minutes notice.

I started setting phone alarms for when ET usually hosts his, then he changed his host times. I started logging in during dreams hours, then ivory hosts instead. Every god damn day I actively TRY to be there so I can join the event. And getting INTO the damn event is harder than the event itself.

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem that I do, but if you do it would be nice of you to share your thoughts as well. Even the -1 army is welcome to try and tell me how 10 minutes more notice would destroy the world.

Inb4 then only the same people will go, look at the playoff thread and the people attending before you try to make that point.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=6824.msg491614;boardseen#new

It won't become a registration, 20 minutes is enough time to humanly react to the warning and log into the game and prepare for an event. I seriously am at a stump, I have people message me on skype, I refresh forums when I get a chance, I AFK in game with red chat only.

Every other event you get like 3 hours or something stupid, why is playoffs the only one with virtually no notice? :-X
You sure take EPW serious mateeeeee

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
put it so you get email notification if there is new post in playoffs thread
This 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
You sure take EPW serious mateeeeee
It's not a crime to enjoy events. :-[ I think it would be taking the game more seriously to actually never log off and just wait for the red chat 24/7 while I sit in some town in game, than to refresh my phone sometimes lol.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
It's not a crime to enjoy events. :-[ I think it would be taking the game more seriously to actually never log off and just wait for the red chat 24/7 while I sit in some town in game, than to refresh my phone sometimes lol.
I can easily end ur pain and send you to play some fun games instead of eating ur nails all alone while waiting/phone alarm for red chat  :-X 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I can easily end ur pain and send you to play some fun games instead of eating ur nails all alone while waiting/phone alarm for red chat :-X
LOL, No. The entire point of using my PHONE to refresh the page is I can do it while I'm not on the computer, doing literally anything else. But because I'm not on my computer 24/7 it makes it hard to join the events I enjoy, due to the short notice.

No need to project on me, silly mexican.

Are you forrealsies trying to brag that you no life another "way better" game? >__>

If you have any more unrelated posts you may feel free to post them, but I'll be asking for thread cleanings from here on out.

Disrupted

sux man but this game sucks anyways