Epic Perfect World

Perfect Elements

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Just wondered if anyone thinks that there should be a conversion of some sort between the new perfect elements. I was thinking of a forge that converts a certain amount of perfect elements to a tradeable element. Many people do the ares event, morai event, BH and even trials on more than one character. People are being left with valuable reshaping materials on accounts that do not have rank 8 characters making them useless.

Don't want any drama just a simple +1/-1 and if so how many should convert to a tradeable element.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Perfect Elements were made so that they couldn't be traded in the first place, which was one of the biggest issues with the amount of dama's gained from Trials.

Offline Joey

• Joey
That is why I said a certain amount of the perfect elements should be converted to one singular tradeable one. Assuming the conversion rate was 5-1 then trials would only be giving you 8 dama per trial which is only 2/3 of what trials was in the first place. I have so many accounts that have perfect elements that I can't do anything with.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
-1 for obvious reasons.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
why do i even waste time to write -1?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 for obvious reasons

Angelica

-1, it takes away the point of elements.

lulu

-1 for very obvious reasons.

Offline Joey

• Joey
Didn't think anyone would agree but worth a shot since alt accounts are left with valuable materials that I can't do sht all with lol

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Would be nice if we could exchange them for maybe pots or emblems , since we are not getting any emblems from ares anymore

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
why do i even waste time to write -1?

Is called post farm m8

PURGATORY

fcckiing stupid threads everwhere

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I mean, I get why you'd want this. Not everyone has a use for PEs but no still. If you did that you might as well make STs into PEs and remove the confusion. 

cock.

Quality post.  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: