Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
also add damas to gods giving, greatest idea of all time. +1 all

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
No? ? ? 
You get 5 gold man, that's 25 per 6 hours, depending on faction base you can get even more then, you can buy them from players, trade with ec and I think also ST? It'll take away from the decent (ish) things that come from that chest. I don't really see a point in making them drop from TT chests. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
And make Ancient Emblems completely worthless? Nah

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+1 i dont even pve tho
who the fk needs emblems anyways  :-X plus they alrdy made r8 rolls free so why not make emblems free too  :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This would just make the cheats drop it in percent of 33.3%
The chests would drop either fsp coins, red stones or ancient emblems
Considering u'd farm TT 5h and u have 300 chests now
U will receive 100 times ancient emblems (avg) and that means 300 emblems
How is that broken or making them useless? 300 for 5h
lol
"I make 1k dama in 2h" (25k ec)
"Uhm ok"

"I make 120ancient emblems in 2h"(600ec)
"Hah and u ruin market for them and make them too easy!"
Ps : u can open a certain amount of chests /day

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
And make Ancient Emblems completely worthless? Nah
Yeah basically this. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Add it as an option
Ancient emblems atleast have an use all the time
Fsp coins and blood stones just for sale
Make it like 3ancient emblems/chest? So 30for big ones etc
3 Ancient Emblems per chests? Even if it was 1 emblem/chest that would mean it would be far the biggest source of emblems, you could get up to 70 a day. And you want to make it 210 a day (!!!), while BQ gives just 10.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
1st time funny
2nd time already boring
3rd time is just stupid
We get it, omg troll omg bla bla i use w.e others said in other threads
So true... On topic before i get -1 too: I have to agree that this isn't needed and you could get high amount of emblems if you did bq on many chars just like many people do.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
3 Ancient Emblems per chests? Even if it was 1 emblem/chest that would mean it would be far the biggest source of emblems, you could get up to 70 a day. And you want to make it 210 a day (!!!), while BQ gives just 10.
yeah and seby is biggest farmer on alts he get 100x that easy 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy

-1 everyone who farmed emblems with old way will feel cheated and then mass quit the server, it will destroy the economy.

-1 because suggestion is uneeded, go do guild base quest for ancient emblems, or vote. Ancient emblems are EZPZ, if you can't get ancient emblems then you aren't OP enough.

-1 because everyone will have 4 attack level rings and ornaments....everyone who got those ornaments the old way will rage quit the server and report agatio to the cyber police.

-1 because you can't flim flam the zim zam.

Only people who +1 have no idea what they're talking about, this is why suggestions should be approved for public viewing before posted. Please close troll thread gm.

-1 its fine how it is.

You already live in the age of free ancient emblems....

give a thirsty guy water and allova sudden he expects champagne.... -1-1--1-11-11-1-1-11-1-1-1--1-1-

I had the exact same thought reading this thread the first time: "give these greedy f*cks an inch and they want the whole God damn mile."

Engraves are free already please don't greedy.

Close troll thread please gm.

i know this old threat but its funny to see NerdRage and trolls .. just because you are ano life and shemale .... OMG man you want to be the only on the server to be having good engraves and want most of the server and new players easy kills just to feed your ego with all your scripting and hacking programs and  Perfect end game gears you still envy and oppose all the suggestions to make other people a bit good too that's so lame man go get a life
i might call Offline Burdetteto hunt you down

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
If you're going to make Ancient Emblems come from Twilight Chests then make Dragon Bloods and Flowsilver coins available in boutique and GG as well.

I like gettin just FSC or DBs from my chests when i decide to do TT. Askin for anything more from that is downright greedy.

Prototype

I like gettin just FSC or DBs from my chests when i decide to do TT. Askin for anything more from that is downright greedy.
Yes^^^^