Epic Perfect World

Coca~Cola and Fanta Potions

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I found some interesting icons while digging through element files. I found a Coca~Cola can and some chinese fanta can icons. This brings me to my next question since we have higher than normal HP on most character we are in need of new HP and MP pots. nothing crazy just something better than crab meat and cake. can we get some coke and fanta potions plz?
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Im pretty sure this concept has been posted before.

Neat icon, though.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
That isn't a hand made icon that is a official PW icon located within a folder i have.
The icon below is def. a Fanta orange :D
*Edit* I looked thru the "Suggestion" forum and no topic related has been brought up as till now.

Offline worromnayr1

i like it very neat idea, would be a nice addon for pvp=P

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Sounds cool, wouldn't mind to see it happen xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
I played on another server that used these icons(also a sprite icon as MP pot if I remember right), and they gave about 5k per heal instead of the usual 3.5k for crabs, not sure what mp gave but I know it was a lot more.  I'd love to see this idea implemented, maybe as special event pots or something?  ^-^

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
this is not DN.....................   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
this is not DN.....................   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
You'r right this is EpicPW what's your point?
I like this idea basically because the basic potions in game were meant for "105" and below and that was for allot less hp and since this is a private server and levels are higher, we use stuff like Vit+ Stones then things like Weapon Charms , HP pots/Crab Meat become useless. And therefore must get some of these things worth having again.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
The server has been without it from the start. over year. it haven't made you "cry" about it before. why all this rush now all of sudden? and no one else care either really.  maybe you just need more practice in PK.. I see no point in adding something that would make it harder to kill players. just like that out of no where. when the server is fine as it is and no one complains.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
AaD server has this too, and i wouldnt recommend that coca cola and fanta cuz then it looks like u stole the idea.. and acually you jsut did lol, i dont say u stole it, but its the same idea. We stil could use potions with 7k hp, but i guess with diffrent icons. :l Unless agatio and others dont mind the same idea.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
You'r right this is EpicPW what's your point?
I like this idea basically because the basic potions in game were meant for "105" and below and that was for allot less hp and since this is a private server and levels are higher, we use stuff like Vit+ Stones then things like Weapon Charms , HP pots/Crab Meat become useless. And therefore must get some of these things worth having again.
*Facepalm* and i dont play anywhere else so i wouldn't have known that but u have to understand these are actual PWI icons not BD or w/e. So most likely they were a Chinese HP pot or Chinese MP Pot originally. i mean is EpicPW copying any other server out there just because they have custom gear? LOL ..... :D
I work allot and don't have time to throw suggestions in. Simple as that. But i willl do my best to bring more suggestions.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Leave those on DN, as you can tell it's working great for them ( sarcasm )
This server works great the way it is.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Ohwell its still good idea, but just diffrent icons? Im sure they wont mind changing it lol.... into candy maybe o,o idk...

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
Ohwell its still good idea, but just diffrent icons? Im sure they wont mind changing it lol.... into candy maybe o,o idk...
:O

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
This server works great the way it is.
I agree However i feel as if somethings just vanished from gameplay Weapon charms and the use of crab meat and potions became missing.