Epic Perfect World

Im Back Baby

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
  • Characters: SirPickles, Sven
Well after floating in the console realm for two years, I thought I'd make a heroes return to Epw and have the server bow at my feet. Only to find all my friends have abandoned me and stopped playing (1. Ignoring the fact i left them first. 2. They probably still play and just deleted me (unthinkable as im absolutely lovable)). Anyways, point being, what happened to NoHomo and the super cudly Xpendables and all my friends on whom I've spent 5 gold buying teles and shouting on WC for... Here me for I have returned and... I'm lonely  :tiger-12:

Note: It's me Sven D:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
these hoes aint shit

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
I'll let them eat my ass if it means that they'l come back

Offline EragonN

• Old Player
  • Faction: Tyrants
nohomo  dead 4 years ago, expendable merged into artifex which  was demolished by Tyrants (  god faction) so they disbanded and made new faction called Appollumi and still getting  destroyed by gods = tyrants 

Offline FMP

• Moderated
  • House Tyrant #1
  • Destroyed Artifex in DT 9vs100 easily
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
nohomo  dead 4 years ago, expendable merged into artifex which  was demolished by Tyrants (  god faction) so they disbanded and made new faction called Appollumi and still getting  destroyed by gods = tyrants

Last time Tyrants GvG'd Artifex (made them disband
Last DT 9 Tyrants vs 100 Artifex
mage v mage tournament

Offline Arashiwf

• Moderated
  • [Protected from EPW Ban]
  • Most famous PW sin ever (picture even in EPW patcher)
  • Characters: ET#1, ET#2, ET#43!
  • Faction: #RUNSKG
hello ty for making sin guide

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
2016 happened

Ughhh....

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
hello ty for making sin guide
How to play sin
Step one: Don't

Offline Death

• Old Player
Hello, who tf are you, you might or might not be welcome depending on how much you're willing to donate for my gear

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
Hello, who tf are you, you might or might not be welcome depending on how much you're willing to donate for my gear
Oh i thought the donate for my gear jokes went out of fashion after i overused them two years ago

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired due to Haxs
  • Dicks out for my man Harambe who is hiding in a private island with tupac
Well after floating in the console realm for two years, I thought I'd make a heroes return to Epw and have the server bow at my feet. Only to find all my friends have abandoned me and stopped playing (1. Ignoring the fact i left them first. 2. They probably still play and just deleted me (unthinkable as im absolutely lovable)). Anyways, point being, what happened to NoHomo and the super cudly Xpendables and all my friends on whom I've spent 5 gold buying teles and shouting on WC for... Here me for I have returned and... I'm lonely  :tiger-12:

Note: It's me Sven D:
go back to console where its actually fun dud xd

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
go back to console where its actually fun dud xd
Need a break from dark soul 3 tho 

Offline ØX¥♏ØRØИ

• O-X-Y I'm moron.
  • Faction: Artifex
Oh damn I remember you from NH  :normal-2:
NH died two years ago, Xp died about half a year after. Not many NH people are left (at least more known ones) and most old main XP people are in Apollumi. PM me ingame if you want anyones old Skypes or questions answered by someone who's not gonna troll you.  :normal-4:
"The sexual tension in your sig bothers me."

Offline Mustardbator

• Führer
  • Auschwitz enthusiast
I was in NH for two days before i got kicked for making too many pun related jokes. Also Saajal told me to leave and join Xpen. Anyways id only like to know if Saajal/FatalDeath still plays, everyone else is irrelevent  :tiger-37: