Epic Perfect World

Needing a little help

Offline bahemoth

• The one and only BAHEMOTH!
ok so this is a little wierd and i havent touched anything i swear but as i was pulling up the client to run it i get a message saying that the client cant be pulled up because PackDLL.dll is missing from my computer. what should i do?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I assume that you have copied elementclient.exe somewhere on your drive instead of making shortcut. Please go to EPW main directory and start the game from EPW_launcher

Offline bahemoth

Got the same thing its saying that it is missing but its right there

Offline thatguy

Your download may have been corrupted or messed up due to one of a few things.

1. WinRAR messed it up due to connection problems

2. Your internet connection gave out but still preformed a "complete" download (this has happened to me)

3. The download you chose may have been corrupted

4. You lost connection during the download/upload process

To fix this all you need to do is hover over the EPW folder right click "DELETE" recycle it and re-download or run elementclient.exe and administrator.  Hope my input helps.

Offline bahemoth

Your download may have been corrupted or messed up due to one of a few things.

1. WinRAR messed it up due to connection problems

2. Your internet connection gave out but still preformed a "complete" download (this has happened to me)

3. The download you chose may have been corrupted

4. You lost connection during the download/upload process

To fix this all you need to do is hover over the EPW folder right click "DELETE" recycle it and re-download or run elementclient.exe and administrator.  Hope my input helps.

hmmm the files are not curropt cause ive been playing it with no problems up until today i think it my be my anit-virus software keeps saying its finding malicious software and removes it. i have deleted and re-installed it but the same thing keeps happening

Offline bahemoth

Wait i got it working. there where some minor issues but thank you guys for the help  8)