Farm Like there's no Tomorrow

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
you're the joke tyroth apprentice noob

don't care
you're a homosexual btw
I think you two + tyroth are gay couple with third gay wheel.

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Yes indeed, people find peace and fun in this pixel world called, Epic Perfect World. Nothing can beat the happiness you feel while playing it. *** life, *** everyone, you are in a different world, born with exceptional talents. Why won't you take it seriously? It is life itself, the very core of your existence. It's what makes you, you. The very thing that keeps you breathing, living. Waking another day with another goal and another mindset. We are different. We carved our own path, our own fate. I myself, am not worthy enough to regard myself as such. I still lack the capabilities and experience. But, believing in myself, I will manage somehow. That's what it means to be a serious gamer.
LOL    
Insanitarius

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
you all are lame and no one give a proper answer no one say anything useful or helpful ... any ideas what / how to farm ? no
i'd suggest a dungeon to farm bosses that drop EC better than the P open area in NS but ya all are rich with 17 full geared chars so its time to troll
+1 to unistall 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Areashi

• Banned
***ing change your name already.
wtf r u want

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
i'm just wondering how much time does it take and how To Farm  Puzzle/Dragonchild  Neck  and Warsong belt
how much time does it take to farm for 2000 Reroll for R8 full set (x3 aps on wrist ) (x2 aps on top) or just (-9% chant on each piece )
how much time does it take to Farm  for  good Engraves on Neck/belt/rings
how to Farm Morai skills (if there's Guild ) specially i don't see anyone selling BM Morai skills (Reckless Rush and Reel in)
basically how much time does it take for End game gears (let aside Multi client 2/3  Chars to farm faster

letting aside doing daily everything (full  GV / FPS / BHs / HDD / Morai daily / primal Daily / Events ) <- these doesn't help much                               some people are clueless what's the fastest way for Neck/belt or good farming for EC 2k Daily
Okay so assuming you have a 150 sin with at least dragon gears, you can farm TT 3-3. It now gives averagely 750 ec per run. You can turn all the mats into ec at the forge so there is no need to merge or anything. I personally run it with a sage veno and 3.33 sin and it takes me 20-25 minutes. With just a dragon sin it'll take longer, but it'll still take under an hour. 2 hours of farming = 3 runs, = 2k ec.
Alternatively, you can farm Warsong which will give you 8 WWI (can be sold at 90-95ec) and some cheap mats. However, if you're not using multiple clients you can't do the first part where you have to defend the 5 pavilions. You can invite friends or faction mates but most people won't help you out unless u pay them 100 ec. That would obviously cut the profit by a lot.
BH really isn't that bad, it gives around 90 ec for each BH 1. If you do it on a lot of chars (these don't have to be 150) you can make a lot of money very fast.
As for the r8 rolls, GV and FSP are by far the most efficient way. Trials isn't half bad either. 1 Reroll costs about 90 ec so getting 20 perfect elements from GV is 1.8k ec in 40 minutes. FSP gives 10 PE which is 900 ec and 24 coins that can be sold for 10 ec each. Again, the profit is worth over 1k ec. Admittedly, most of this will be in the form of untradable reroll items but since you need r8 rolls anyway it's a good place to start.
Good engraves will take at least 2k supply tokens unless u get incredibly lucky. That means you'll have to attend NW or do BH. You can even do TM lunar runs for 15 supply tokens per run. The better option though, is probably to just buy the stats you want. Use the supply tokens to make Seals of War or damas and sell them for ec. Farm the rest of the ec in whatever instance you like best.
As for the morai skills, you should buy them from other players. "WTB Shroud/Corona/Luminance skills" in world chat will most likely do the job. People sell them for like 200-300 ec each so 1-2 TT runs should get you all the morai skills you need.
The best way to farm is to use multiple clients though. It just is. It saves you money that you'd have to pay people to defend a pavilion in warsong, it saves time in TT, you can farm card bosses with multiple chars at the same time. If you don't have multiple lvl 150 chars I strongly suggest you stick to daily quests and try to farm in TT.

Now, how much time it takes I really can't say but it's not something that can be done in a week. My guess would be that an average geared char would cost 60k ec. With that money you can get a few ornaments, cards, neuma, and spend the rest on rerolling your R8 gear. Remember that this is for average gear, but you'd be ready for pk. Some of the top geared people have spent over half a million on a single char, probably even more. Some ornaments go for 100-200k ec if they're rare but most people get bored of farming way before they get to that point.
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2016, 08:56 pm by Woda
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Yes indeed, people find peace and fun in this pixel world called, Epic Perfect World. Nothing can beat the happiness you feel while playing it. *** life, *** everyone, you are in a different world, born with exceptional talents. Why won't you take it seriously? It is life itself, the very core of your existence. It's what makes you, you. The very thing that keeps you breathing, living. Waking another day with another goal and another mindset. We are different. We carved our own path, our own fate. I myself, am not worthy enough to regard myself as such. I still lack the capabilities and experience. But, believing in myself, I will manage somehow. That's what it means to be a serious gamer.
This is why there should be another hitler so he can chamber them all 

Disrupted

i heard if you spam Malpraxis on game for ec he will give them out

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tay, check your skype.. jeez son.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
There is no tomorrow for you if you dont change the name let alone farming or even login in the first place.

Offline BlackStab

And you have good english too!  ??? props to you my friend...