Epic Perfect World

Not able to edit new characters ini

Offline Korbyn

• Characters: Korbyn
When you first create a new character usually your able to edit the ini for the first 2 days. I am not able to do that when I create a new character. Does anyone know a solution?
http://prntscr.com/avn9d3
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2016, 09:53 pm by Tiernie

Offline oke

customize it ingame 

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Have you tried Verifying your client?

Also yes, as a temporary fix, you can use the Advanced Makeover Scrolls sold at God's Giving to customize your characters. There is a one-hour cool down for this object.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Korbyn

Also yes, as a temporary fix, you can use the Advanced Makeover Scrolls sold at God's Giving to customize your characters. There is a one-hour cool down for this object.

Yes I verified and still the same issue. I didn't want to edit it ingame because the cooldown takes forever ,that was the purpose of using the alt.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ

what this lovely said
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
Are you able to create another new character and edit that characters ini?

Are you able to log a different account and see if you can edit a new characters ini?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Korbyn

Are you able to create another new character and edit that characters ini?

Are you able to log a different account and see if you can edit a new characters ini?

Nope to both questions. I am able to edit a character with the makeover scroll but not on the character creation screen before you log in. As soon as I hit confirm, I am not able to edit the character again.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member

Nope to both questions. I am able to edit a character with the makeover scroll but not on the character creation screen before you log in. As soon as I hit confirm, I am not able to edit the character again.

I'm not sure what else. Wait until EvilTouch or Agatio respond I suppose.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Get facedata.pck from a friend, a working one, i had a similar problem (i had no buttons at all) 
Perhaps there can be the problem
Not sure but u can always try

Offline Korbyn

Get facedata.pck from a friend, a working one, i had a similar problem (i had no buttons at all)
Perhaps there can be the problem
Not sure but u can always try

Still no luck :(

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player

Still no luck :(
Maybe check PC time in corner? look if time is correct!
i had it at 2009 once and it was showing me i could edit all of my toons .. even ones created year ago, but after clicking save the edits, i was getting booted off game xD
Same is for new created toons, i couldnt edit Until i set time Correctly

Offline Korbyn

Omg it worked thank you! Lmfao