Epic Perfect World

Issues with TW bids

Offline metalheadvt

Has any other faction been having issues with bidding for tw?

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
what exacly is your issue?
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline metalheadvt

I placed max bid right as the bidding started at 1900 server time. For the second week in a row it has said that a faction has bid on said land, then minutes later another faction places max bid and gets it for tw.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
u mean u placed the max amount possible as a bid and another faction got the TW instead of yours cuz they bid the max aswell after you ?

Offline Fibre

I placed max bid right as the bidding started at 1900 server time. For the second week in a row it has said that a faction has bid on said land, then minutes later another faction places max bid and gets it for tw.

first of all i think this is abaut snowdragon heights. there was 3 bids on that land. 2 abaut same time(abaut 1-2 sec) and 1 later on(that was abaut 1min)..  so you should open you eye before you come to whine here abaut things what you failed yourself.  you bid was 1-2 sec too late.. so you cant blame others for you mistake

Offline pronoob

unless it has recently changed clickin max wont do a max bid u have to manually type it in, not sure if this is ur problem but its all i can think of

Offline metalheadvt

first of all i think this is abaut snowdragon heights. there was 3 bids on that land. 2 abaut same time(abaut 1-2 sec) and 1 later on(that was abaut 1min)..  so you should open you eye before you come to whine here abaut things what you failed yourself.  you bid was 1-2 sec too late.. so you cant blame others for you mistake

1 Dont jump to conclusions. 2 This wasn't the first time that i had placed max bid of 200 mil on a land right as the bidding opened, and not receive tw for said land. 3  This no qq post about not getting tw, but a legitimate question to all the leaders who bid for tw.