Epic Perfect World

Im gonna start playing this game i got some questions

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dude u might aswell camp starting point and help every new comer script
No, that's not my responsibility. But if a new player comes to the forums to ask about the server, It's a topic that needs to be broached. If it was a topic that didn't matter at all, or could be ignored, then ya'll wouldn't be raging so hard about it, would you?

So clearly it's something important to know about.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Yes it is bullshyt. Stop brown nosing so damn much it's not that difficult, unless you don't know how. Scrub.
"Brown nosing" because I don't lag hardly ever? You're an idiot. Hold on, here's my ping:

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2016, 04:47 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
No, that's not my responsibility. But if a new player comes to the forums to ask about the server, It's a topic that needs to be broached. If it was a topic that didn't matter at all, or could be ignored, then ya'll wouldn't be raging so hard about it, would you?

So clearly it's something important to know about.
ur responsibility...i am done
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
hey guys i was just wondering how hard is it to level here?
and how much time would it take me to get geared and ready to pk ?
also I want to play either VENO or EA which do you recommend (more op) and which is more fun

If you ever need, you can always check our guides that are here on the forums.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0#post_game_basics

You can also message GMs in game for any questions you may have.

As for veno vs EA, I would vote veno. They are a well rounded class; they are able to do well in pve, solo pvp, and mass pvp. EAs are found everywhere you look and there is not as much of a demand for them.

As for the scripting, yes players use script there but it is not required in order for you to play or succeed in-game. There are several players who do just fine without script.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
"Brown nosing" because I don't script? You're an idiot. Hold on, here's my ping:
 Sorry kirsten, but I can easily tell because of the pixels and shit that your image clearly photoshopped, please stop posting "bullshyt" lololol. 

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Sorry kirsten, but I can easily tell because of the pixels and shit that your image clearly photoshopped, please stop posting "bullshyt" lololol.
i swear to god, ur my idol, keep going
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
hey guys i was just wondering how hard is it to level here?
and how much time would it take me to get geared and ready to pk ?
also I want to play either VENO or EA which do you recommend (more op) and which is more fun
It doesn't take much. Some people will argue it takes anywhere between two days and a week, but realistically, most people take quite a bit longer. That said, it's a much shorter grind than PWI and frost, but still takes some dedication and it isn't 123 bam max lv.
Ready to pk? Depends on class. Archer typically go demon and aps, or whatever and go -chan build.
If you going -chan, then you'll need R8 gear, the best in the server, and roll for -chan stats on it. If aps, you can handle yourself decently with Dragon Gear (much cheaper, fixed stats, 2nd best).
As a veno, you can handle yourself with Dragon Gear.
R8 armor will take very, very long (maybe farming NV2 gear on PWI time?) due to rerolling until you get stats you want. A dragon set will go for... i'd say at most 1000 EC total, which is a lot for a newb, but very much obtainable and farmable.
As for which is more OP? I'll put it this way - Archers in EPW are about as much in quantity as assassins, and assassins are as in much % quantity as in PWI. So yes, archer is without a doubt the most overpowered, though both are still incredibly fun and both are still really good.

Many people will say X class is OP or Y class needs buffing or Z skill needs nerfing, but personally, having and playing all classes, I find them all to be pretty balanced here.

And yes, there's something now called scripts, which basically switch your armor all at once. The issue with this is you can set it to different R8 armor sets depending on what type of damage you're tanking or if you're going on the offensive. I don't use them and while I do find this to be an issue (only reason they're allowed now is because they can't find proof on who is or isn't scripting), I still like the server. Though if I i'm fighting, what's most often archers doing this, for two minutes and I keep going from hitting hard to hitting 2k's, i'll eventually call it quits and go find something else to do. If I am still alive that long I will have won eventually, but I personally find no fun in going in for a boring grindfest like that.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
You're a shill. You lost all credibility. Anyone with half a brain knows who you are.

Also its good to point out that you can completely avoid scripters but simply avoiding them. Nobody said you have to pk them. Let them get bored and quit. You can pk against other non scripters. Moreover avoid these shills on EPW forums who try to influence you to script. It's complete bullshyt.
I don't think a lot of us want script here either way. I won't do it, but it's stupid of me not to. If you want to be on the same playing field as everyone else, you gotta script. No difference in skill will ever make up for it.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I don't think a lot of us want script here either way. I won't do it, but it's stupid of me not to. If you want to be on the same playing field as everyone else, you gotta script. No difference in skill will ever make up for it.
Well said, mehehehehehe

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Well new player the game heres a quickie on whats what
-Lving up will take you 1week or less if you tryhard level
-getting r8(main gear) is very easy
-getting the stats you want is easy(lots of pve shit to get it) perfect rolls still easy
-most op class is the gay dolphin assassin together with ea's if ur good?
-when you get r8 you gonna need to get a script program to swap all gear cause thats a thing here
-theres rarely any pk only 2-3 times a week you see mass pk? dunnu most videos on forums now days are because of the DT event
- if you dont stay hit me up i got a page with full of good games  :o (not priv servers)
-game is pretty fun tho i guess 
              :police:  enjoy the stay     :police:

PURGATORY

If you ever need, you can always check our guides that are here on the forums.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0#post_game_basics

You can also message GMs in game for any questions you may have.

As for veno vs EA, I would vote veno. They are a well rounded class; they are able to do well in pve, solo pvp, and mass pvp. EAs are found everywhere you look and there is not as much of a demand for them.

As for the scripting, yes players use script there but it is not required in order for you to play or succeed in-game. There are several players who do just fine without script.

Go for veno +1 

Offline Ruso

• Watch yo step kid
  • Hear Me Roar!
  • Characters: AdolfTrump
Thanks everyone :)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Of course I did? He is going to need to know about it eventually, and it helps you understand how much armor you're going to need to farm.

Script is officially approved/the current meta. Since this is something that does not apply to most PW servers I think its only fair that he knows from the get go.

Its good for him to know this now, rather than to join the server, get 1 set of armor and rage quit after being scripted to death.
"Of course I did"
I dunno why but your reply was so funny to me cuz in my head,I read it in a Sheldon Cooper voice (If you know what im talking about).
Also ya why not just link a script link at the top of the page.
imgonnagonowbye

OT:
Yes play wf, you need demon ironwood, gear with all -phy red on it, a pet and ur good.
Also dont forget to antistun holy path in fox form if ironwood does not proc.