Epic Perfect World

problem with patcher?

Offline BloodVoodoo

• the abused
  • I believe that if life gives you lemons make lemonade then find someone whos life gave them vodka &
ive been on patcher for 35 mins i just downloaded epw again and now its saying verifying client version for 35 mins..... how can i stop it
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Offline Gemini

• Game Master
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Try restarting your pc, and don't forget to add the whole epw folder to your antivirus exception list.

Offline BloodVoodoo

• the abused
  • I believe that if life gives you lemons make lemonade then find someone whos life gave them vodka &
do i got to download each manual patch by itself or can i do one then skip to last?
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Offline Zoey

• per aspera ad astra
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
do i got to download each manual patch by itself or can i do one then skip to last?
No you can't. Check your current client version (you can see it in the patcher) and download every manual patch accordingly.
"Then I see him running madly through fields, the realisation of just what price he has unwittingly paid hanging like a tragedy mask from his face. He falls to his knees before the town he called home-- now a dark circus of screams. Hers is among them, but he can do nothing to stop it.

What a weak, despicable man he is. But I am not he. I am Reaver. And I will sleep much better after this chalice of wine."