• Quited
Nice Video and Nice Ini too Jas ;)

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
I was writing my history essay and pk at the same time, good video nerdie 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
think tyrants needs to disband again to give server a chance tbh, ducks be talkin all that good sht bout dominating pk en sht and their atrocious performance at trying to backstab Tyrants just shows how much bite they had for their bark...
We never said anything about we're dominating pk,and very easy to talk when you pull around 60 ppl,what happened 1 week ago when a few of us were having pk vs AE? some Tyrants invited promise and me to squad,needing help when theres not outnumbering?
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i am trying to understand why everyone says nice video when the only thing you see is some "floating" name cause of the show only important player setting.
Music was nice video i can't tell since it shows 0 pk looks like 3 vs 3 rather than mass :police:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
i am trying to understand why everyone says nice video when the only thing you see is some "floating" name cause of the show only important player setting.
Music was nice video i can't tell since it shows 0 pk looks like 3 vs 3 rather than mass :police:
pretty much this ^^ look boring
atleast music is nice 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'm stealing the first song, thaaaanksssss.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
We never said anything about we're dominating pk,and very easy to talk when you pull around 60 ppl,what happened 1 week ago when a few of us were having pk vs AE? some Tyrants invited promise and me to squad,needing help when theres not outnumbering?
?... The only time ducks were in pt is when idaron made a squad to pvp and be invs ducks bcuz his wife is there I guess... Needing help? Surely we wouldn't need it from u "Tyrants" we were all in diff guilds pkin how is that tyrants again?

Offline BriEsT

• Don
think tyrants needs to disband again to give server a chance tbh, ducks be talkin all that good sht bout dominating pk en sht and their atrocious performance at trying to backstab Tyrants just shows how much bite they had for their bark...
  Oh yeah ducks totally talk shit on wc all day ....

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i see ducks tryna save face after easy destruction...and complain about numbers damn? it aint a problem when asian alliance outnumber pinoys by 4squads and talk so much sht on wc...but when another guild does it to them it's unfair lmao

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
you ask enemy for songs..
by the way, shit video + player really bad..
(don't delete or edit post gm it's joke comment..)
your faction says Xpendable but you were never in Xpendables......nice
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2016, 04:22 pm by David

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
?... The only time ducks were in pt is when idaron made a squad to pvp and be invs ducks bcuz his wife is there I guess... Needing help? Surely we wouldn't need it from u "Tyrants" we were all in diff guilds pkin how is that tyrants again?
It's fine,shitters like you always have excuses for everything and wont admit anything.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Disrupted

It's fine,shitters like you always have excuses for everything and wont admit anything.
youre garbage stop talking

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
i see ducks tryna save face after easy destruction...and complain about numbers damn? it aint a problem when asian alliance outnumber pinoys by 4squads and talk so much sht on wc...but when another guild does it to them it's unfair lmao
trying to save face? excuse you shitter? you mention ducks in every pk video,seems like you're butthurt about something,and about asian pk,why you talk without knowing? we're AG+Ducks,and they were Alamat,TeamPH+random ppl around and some tyrants helping them,some even joined alamat,like Hidan rofl, cool story faggot,dont talk without knowing shit.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
youre garbage stop talking
if I am garbage what are you? I still remember when you were in warning and you died to a dragon 2.5 sin,trash bm lolol
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI