Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 Recast Add - On

Offline aj610bs

• Beginner
Hello EPW players and EPW staffs, I just want to respectfully say my suggestion(s) about the subject.
Since most people wants to get the following add - ons which are:
1. Interval,
2. Channeling,
3. Magic,
4. Vitality,
5. Dexterity,
6. Strength,
7. Attack Level,
8. Defense Level,
9. Critical Hit Rate,
10. Reduce Physical Damage Taken,
11. and Reduce Magic Damage Taken.
The other add - ons which has 10 - 450 amounts are not necessary to have. For example, the HP or MP + 120 ~ 300.
I would like to only have this 11 add - ons in the Rank 8.
If this is going to be implemented, make all the add-ons to have the same percentage rate which is 9.09% = (100% / 11%).
Feel free to comment EPW players on what you think about my suggestion(s).
I would like to see what you think about it.
If there's something you're not agree with or you want to suggest something similar to mine, you guys are very welcome to put it.

Sorry for my English or grammar error if there's any.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
only flaw would be is people running with x2-x3 ct on gears which is rly awful, i think you gotta farm but i agree somehow with removing more useless stats like hp.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
that wont happen.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Remove HP Recovery but keep HP since HP has some use for Tank builds.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
If this is implemented... This server will become other server v2 ijs

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Remove HP Recovery but keep HP since HP has some use for Tank builds.
THIS! And remove evasion too pls
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

PURGATORY

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1 its fine how it is. 2 stats were already removed.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Only stat left thats truly utterly worthless is hp recovery, the rest aren't literally useless, even if theyre bad. I support hp recovery removal for the same reason mp recovery was removed, the rest nah. 

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Only stat left thats truly utterly worthless is hp recovery, the rest aren't literally useless, even if theyre bad. I support hp recovery removal for the same reason mp recovery was removed, the rest nah.
*coughevasionand-requirmentcough*

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
*coughevasionand-requirmentcough*
Ah my mind always thinks of armor not weapons sorry... Evasion isn't truly technically worthless, despite being REALLY bad. The worst possible after hp/mp regen and HP. No one would ever want it, but I think its important to have at least 1 stat like that. I had it and it motivated me to farm and fix it.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Insanity

only flaw would be is people running with x2-x3 ct on gears which is rly awful, i think you gotta farm but i agree somehow with removing more useless stats like hp.
it is not considered a flaw, if atleast 1 person on the server has 2x ct wrist on mg for example then everyone else should have too or it would be unfair, not everyone can be extremely lucky with reshape like you
you have 2x ct wrist and it isn't helping your mg gameplay so it wouldn't be so game breaking considering it exists already(with awful players sadly)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
it is not considered a flaw, if atleast 1 person on the server has 2x ct wrist on mg for example then everyone else should have too or it would be unfair, not everyone can be extremely lucky with reshape like you
you have 2x ct wrist and it isn't helping your mg gameplay so it wouldn't be so game breaking considering it exists already(with awful players sadly)
I'm way better than you at mage idk why you turning this personal however I wasn't talking about mages since wrists are somewhat useless for us  (very small boost) but you don't want to see wfs EPs EAs etc with these gears especially wfs which will allow them to use their atk level
weapon 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
You already live in the age of free reshapes....

give a thirsty guy water and allova sudden he expects champagne....

your kungfu is goot