Epic Perfect World

PoleAxe/DuelAxe Suggestion

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
so one of the main reasons i like to play blademaster. is the way the Duelaxes look. the skills are nice and armor w.e no dmg ect but. the only time i can have duelaxes on is using dragon. and that isn't very often. only messing around with my chi post friends. cause thats the only time im safe with dragon duel axes on. so i looked around and i can get duel axe skins but. as it looks nice using axe skills and stuff. if i switched fist/claw - sword -pike/ spear i look like an angry racoon on steriods, the duel axe skins cover all weps for BM. i spend alot of time in r8 poleaxe becuase of its stats (deff) but it looks ugly. so my suggestion is can we have 2 axe's to get in the rank forging options? its the same poleaxe but isnt a poleaxe shape. or an axe skin that does not cover all of my weapons (something like BM fist/claw skins?) 

+1/-1
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
 if i switched fist/claw - sword -pike/ spear i look like an angry racoon on steriods
wat      

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
have you ever seen duel axe BM skins over fist/Claw weapons? lol 3.33 aps axes or higher?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
have you ever seen duel axe BM skins over fist/Claw weapons? lol 3.33 aps axes or higher?
Use dual demonic swords. It looks pretty sick.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
Use dual demonic swords. It looks pretty sick.
i like the look of axes tho. :( just not broken glitchy looking ones