Epic Perfect World

Cube of Fate room 50 increased reward

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Why not just put a NPC in the 1st room for a quest to get the PE and it will be another NPC at room 50 to turn in the quest to get 5 PE? It will make people experience Cube of Fate again. Because right now, its a useless area unless we doing Cube Race
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2016, 02:41 pm by ♏૯૯Ƿ ≧◡≦

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
+1 good suggestion 
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I'm sorry but adding npc in room 1 and npc in room 50 isn't exactly an idea of "effort" :/ that's more like giving for free,
Can just give 20 Pe's for login, not even move and get free PE's :X

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I'm sorry but adding npc in room 1 and npc in room 50 isn't exactly an idea of "effort" :/ that's more like giving for free,
You do realize that they have to do Cube of Fate to get the P.E.?
What they mean is that you take the quest at the NPC in room 1 and then deliver it once they reach room 50. It isn't for free and it is worth doing it then.
But I'd prefer having it at room 60 since that is the last room and where you get the cogs.

PURGATORY

Hello guys, since GV has been nerfed, how about we get 3-4 PE from Cube,room 50, as a daily quest?  
pupix +1 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Not sure if joking or not, but you realize we already get PE for logging in, right?
And they were asking for 3-4, not 20. Where'd that number come from?
Not to mention, Cube does take some time, especially if you don't know how to do it.

-1 will destroy server economy, everyone who farmed cube the old way will quit game, pe are already easy to get if you can't get pe you're not OP enough, gm please close troll thread. All sins will have gof x3 int if this suggestion is implemented.

Starting to be enlightened and agree with this. Ty.