Epic Perfect World

Cube of Fate room 50 increased reward

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Hello guys, since GV has been nerfed, how about we get 3-4 PE from Cube,room 50, as a daily quest?  
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2016, 10:41 am by Demonaa

Insanity

Offline Cappu

• Good will Prevail
  • Dead is Sure.. Life is Not
  • Characters: Cappu
+1 this is good

You either die a hero..
           or live long enough to see
                      yourself become the villian...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
Yes the cube of faith needs boost
ops ty for pointing that out

Offline 💀PotatoMan💀

• Expert Beginner
  • I gib potato, for , I, am PotatoMan
  • Characters: SamaLeak
  • Faction: *insert faction*

Ty Echo for Signature

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

-1 will destroy server economy, everyone who farmed cube the old way will quit game, pe are already easy to get if you can't get pe you're not OP enough, gm please close troll thread. All sins will have gof x3 int if this suggestion is implemented.

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.

-1 will destroy server economy, everyone who farmed cube the old way will quit game, pe are already easy to get if you can't get pe you're not OP enough, gm please close troll thread. All sins will have gof x3 int if this suggestion is implemented.

i really wanna see sins with x3 int gof from 3-4 extra reshapes ;)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I don't like the giving them at the end ?
I prefer to work on all the rewards from cube rooms, 1 by 1.
Will see what can come up with  :-\

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I don't like the giving them at the end ?
I prefer to work on all the rewards from cube rooms, 1 by 1.
Will see what can come up with  :-\
No ty. Having rewards based on the chance of getting a room would be awful.  :-[
+1 to original suggestion. And maybe something else for doing 50-60.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Although the fun in cube is exactly jump room by room.
You want us to just put an npc inside cube room 1 where you speak with it wait 2 seconds and get 5 PE's ?   :rolleyes:

kitty stew

Although the fun in cube is exactly jump room by room. You want us to just put an npc inside cube room 1 where you speak with it wait 2 seconds and get 5 PE's ? :rolleyes:
??        

Hello guys, since GV has been nerfed, how about we get 3-4 PE from Cube,room 50, as a daily quest?

room by room reward makes no sense when your chance of getting to any specific room besides 50 is entirely based on a dice roll

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
I think you misunderstood what i mean, i never said to add 4 PE's to a random room and you get a chance to land on it o.O
I said workon cube to give better and proper rewards, each room with a separate reward.
for example, let me see...those rooms where you have to dig 10 chests, then you get that lucky box, where you can get sadness card or a card with 1 million coins, instead we could repalce the 1m coins for 1 PE OR add a new % chance to give sadness card / 1m coins / 1 PE.
So i mean in the end you can get more or less PE's according to your luck int he run.
Can add an additional PE reward for completing it too.
As i was saying i prefer an all in all reward instead of making cube for 5 minutes and get a free reward.
Don't you prefer to have rewards in all the rooms ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I think you misunderstood what i mean, i never said to add 4 PE's to a random room and you get a chance to land on it o.O
I said workon cube to give better and proper rewards, each room with a separate reward.
for example, let me see...those rooms where you have to dig 10 chests, then you get that lucky box, where you can get sadness card or a card with 1 million coins, instead we could repalce the 1m coins for 1 PE OR add a new % chance to give sadness card / 1m coins / 1 PE.
So i mean in the end you can get more or less PE's according to your luck int he run.
Can add an additional PE reward for completing it too.
As i was saying i prefer an all in all reward instead of making cube for 5 minutes and get a free reward.
Don't you prefer to have rewards in all the rooms ?  :rolleyes:
No
Why does every1 have to complicate stuff
Put a npc at same room as where magestic had its event and just put a npc where u deliver quest u take from khatru pup( quest u'd add)  and get 5PE
That simple
Making luck based rewards makes people nervous, pissed off andkills the point
Look at r8 gears for example