Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for HH/TT

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we don't really care if sins will complain due to the not beeing to solo issue.
thats exactly what we want to prevent, sins from soloing an entire game...they can alrdy solo many things, its time to turn to other classes aswell.

@Aujami, u mean we could add a pill to increase defense by 75%? whats the point in that? i didnt understand it :/
we can set bosses + monsters to be easy or hard :D for example make them hit hard on melee's but low on ranged...this way u will need magic classes or archers in ur party  :-\ well sins will use bows....thats something we need toconsideer aswell  :sad:

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
to ET
that's why I said after u powered up bosses so they can't be killed by bow easy and enof. to get killed if u try. plus some bosses start AoE if u go ranged tanking them and some will always be on melee even if use a bow or try to tank with a caster. so for this to be done u gonna need a healer or a barb to keep resetting agro. with all the nasty debuffs that bosses has now I guarantee that after u put this buff on even someone dual clienting a cleric will have hard time

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will see how it come in the end :D
we will see if we will need this pill in the end hehe
Thanks for sharing your opinion  :-\

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
np there is another buff pwi added to abbadon new bh boss. unfortunately I don't remember the name but the buff work like this " everytime boss take damage boss damage increase and heal" this buff not on boss all the time like SOT one but when there is sin hitting the boss during this buff at 5.0 after the buff gone boss heal up like 90%  lol and it AoE at the end of buff too enof to 1 shot everyone that not +8 or higher. I'll search of the name of the bosses and get u the names in pwi these 2bhs almost can't be solo unless u got the top gears there.

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
So much hate I feel toward sins...

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
To ET
here is abbadon boss Leaf Rain Dryad
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/34546

SOT boss Lord of Captivstion
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/34547

if u have these two bosses on database u can summon them and check buffs and debuffs on them for yourself they competely anti-dps bosses. sins will qq slot about them but like u said it's time to make something sins cant solo  :monkey-50:

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
So much hate I feel toward sins...

I don't hate sins because they can solo everything. I dislike the fact they can get 6 aps and bm stuck at 5 :(. give me 10aps and i be happy like a boss  :police:
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline xDelete

• Beer monster
I'm having 4aps sparked, and still raping people, every class have it's ups and downs, that's just the mortals can't play against sins and QQ like some gay JuanDirection fan...

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I'm having 4aps sparked, and still raping people, every class have it's ups and downs, that's just the mortals can't play against sins and QQ like some gay JuanDirection fan...

this thread has nothing to do with PvP what u talking about :-\